Here’s a round-up of @Teanah, @candylexia, and @IWMarkRubin ‘s tweets:
- They are aware of the glitch on the Vortex map
- If they do implement the “snipers/no snipers” playlist, they will be two separate ones.
- The leaked MW3 Terminal gameplay occurred because that person hacked into the IW development sites and downloaded it.
- Elite’s ‘Clan Emblem’ feature is currently bugged. Fix coming real soon to enable the emblems for everyone.
- They are still planning on adding new guns to Infected, but no ETA yet.
- They are still awaiting an answer for whether or not Terminal will launch first on Xbox. Answer coming real soon
- Fix for Xbox DLC issues is in cert w/ MS. Should be released this week.
- Working to fix the Lag/Matchmaking issue ASAP
- After lag is fixed, they are going to work on doing a major overhaul on the spawns
- Still hasn’t looked into the gun DLC. No chances it can happen though. Still trying to see
- Should have some more details on Terminal end of this week or beginning of next week
- Not planning on extending prestiges any more. But will see if more people want more levels.
- No plans for other old maps returning. Still looking into that.
- Mark is leaning toward ‘Team Juggernaut’ as the next Community Playlist. NOT 100% sure yet.
- Weapons balance pass is something he will be looking into. Wants to look at everything to see what can be improved
- When Terminal does launch they might do a ‘Terminal 24/7’ playlist for a few days after launch
- Activision already approved Terminal for MW3, but they are working on how to deploy it.
- They are working on a fix for a glitch on Erosion
How to unlock Diamond rocket launchers easily in Black Ops Cold War
Here’s how to unlock Diamond for the launchers in Black Ops Cold War.
How to unlock Diamond camo for launchers fast in Black Ops Cold War.
Black Ops Cold War has a grilling camo grind for the new Dark Matter Ultra mastery camo for multiplayer. Out of all of the weapon classes, the launchers are notorious in all Call of Duty titles for being the toughest of the bunch.
It’s a long process but its do-able. In Modern Warfare there was a total of four launchers, and now in Black Ops Cold War, there’s only two to do.
In the video below, YouTuber “PrimitiveAK” explains the most efficient way to unlock the Diamond camo for launchers.
Best Ways To Unlock All Camos
- Spray- Get 50 kills. PrimitiveAK pointed out that assists count as well.
- Stripes – Destroy 50 equipment, scorestreaks or vehicles. Run the engineer perk to highlight all streaks and equipment, this helps immensely.
- Classic – Get three kills without dying 20 times with all kills coming from the launcher. Hardcore Nuketown is recommended for this challenge. Makes the challenge much easier.
- Geometric – Destroy 50 ground-based streaks in multiplayer. Run an engineer and play combined arms/dirty bomb and destroy as many streaks and vehicles. Sentry guns count.
- Flora – Destroy 50 aerial streaks or vehicles. Cigma is very easy to do, but for the RPG you need to target care package helicopters. UAV’s are very hard to do. Attack helicopters are also do-able. We don’t recommend going after UAV’s with the RPG.
- Science – Destroy three enemy vehicles or scorestreaks in a game 10 times. Run Combined Arms for this challenge.
- Psychadelic – Kill two or more enemies rapidly 25 times in multiplayer. Get multikills with launchers. Play hardcore Nuketown. Prefire angles and wait for enemies to group up. You can reload and quickly kill another enemy for the challenge to still count.
The process for rocket launchers is long and you most likely will get frustrated several times. Expect to be in for the long haul if you’re going for DM Ultra.
Fortnite devs respond to crazy Fortnite Season 5 XP glitch
A big exploit has been found in the new season and the Fortnite devs have had to respond to a crazy Fortnite Season 5 XP glitch.
Season 5 is still in its infancy and yet some Fortnite players have already managed to reach Level 300 after discovering a huge XP glitch. Epic Games has since responded to the exploit.
Following the dramatic events that unfolded with Galactus and his subsequent defeat, Fortnite has undergone some major changes.
One notable change is the addition and alteration of popular locations. Epic Games are actively encouraging players to explore the map and are offering rewards for players that search every nook and cranny of the Season 5 island.
Fortnite XP glitch
This bug wasn’t the usual case of jumping onto a specific pixel, pausing the game seven times, and entering a 64-digit code. This XP glitch was actually something that any frolicking Fortniter could easily stumble across.
As demonstrated in a YouTube video by Glitch King, if players landed in a specific spot in Weeping Woods, then the 8K discovery bonus would trigger. However, if you kept running around the exact same spot over and over again, the game would keep automatically triggering the 8K bonus.
As a result, player levels skyrocketed thanks to this obscene accumulation of XP in such a short space of time.
Here’s the full video to show how players achieved this.
Can I still use the glitch?
Unfortunately not. People’s desire to let their exploitation be heard has inevitably backfired, as Epic responded quite quickly upon hearing the news.
Here’s an official tweet from the Fortnite Status handle explaining the whole situation.
A typical case of the few spoiling it for the many. Thankfully it was only a few hours later that the page posted an update. It’s nice to see they’re awarding XP for those who’ve had to miss out on earning XP normally.
Epic does have to take responsibility for this glitch as it’s an entirely harmless one that was accidentally discovered, but it’s just a shame that it has been exploited so heavily and restricted honest players in the process.
Image credits: Epic Games
Possible PS5 version of Modern Warfare found
Call of Duty fans love Modern Warfare more than most other titles in the franchise. It seems we might be getting a next-gen remaster soon.
Call of Duty fans love Modern Warfare more than most other titles in the franchise. Thus the idea of a PS5 remaster of the title is exciting, and it seems we might be getting that sooner than we think.
Modern Warfare is arguably the most popular title in the entire Call Of Duty franchise. For many fans, it’s what got them into the series so whenever there’s a new development announced about it, the hype is enormous.
Infinity Ward Lead Multiplayer VFX Artist Reed Shingledecker recently confirmed new Modern Warfare content soon. The recent release of Black Ops: Cold War made it seem like that would be the main thing Activision would be focusing on for a while, so this is definitely came as a big surprise.
There is mass speculation about what he was referring to and one reddit user has created hype for a potential PS5 version of Modern Warfare. Here’s everything we know about this possible leak.
Next-Gen Modern Warfare on PS5 Leak
Reddit user asjonesy99 made a post in r/GamingLeaksAndRumours which strongly hints at a next-gen version of the title coming soon. The drop-down menu displayed the PS4 version when purchasing the game, but what caught fans’ eyes was the option for a PS5 version.
When the player tried to pick this option, it became locked. This could be some sort of glitch or something that’s currently in development.
It’s hard to tell whether or not this is a legitimate hint at an upcoming PS5 version of Modern Warfare. It’s entirely likely that this could just be a simple error with the disc and this whole leak amounts to practically nothing.
Modern Warfare has become a huge staple for FPS fans so the excitement that this leak caused is completely understandable. The possibility of a next-gen Modern Warfare for a whole new group of young players is nice to think about.
Keep in mind that this is still a rumor and we’ll keep checking for updates on this. That said, we hope to see a PS5 remaster of this title soon. Even if we don’t, we now know that there definitely is more Modern Warfare content on its way and that’s exciting on its own.
How to unlock Diamond rocket launchers easily in Black Ops Cold War
Here's how to unlock Diamond for the launchers in Black Ops Cold War.
How to get a PS5 or Xbox Series X – Holiday 2020 Guide
Struggling to buy a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S? Here's how to find them this holiday season.
Cold War leak suggests ‘Barebones’ mode from BO4 will return
A new Black Ops Cold War leak is pointing to the return of Barebones mode from the last game. Here's...