Users on Reddit have put together a source post on additional changes they have discovered in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare following Patch Update 1.10 (released on December 3) and Patch Update 1.11 (released on December 4) than listed in the studio’s patch notes.
Do note that none of this information is confirmed by Infinity Ward.
The reports claims that there was some additional adjustments to weapons, map playlist changes, and more that Infinity Ward did not note in their official patch notes.
Missing items in IW “patch notes”, version 1.10:
Disabled the spawn-in animation/birds eye cameraSpawn in animation has been re-enabled as of patch 1.11
- Increased XP necessary to rank up
- FAL Fire Rate decreased
- Increased Ground War vehicle spawn rate (can’t confirm nor deny)
- Changed EOD Hack duration (video credit to Childish Lemonade)
- Added Arklov Peak to Cyber Attack
- Added Grind and Capture the Flag to leaderboards (will probably be released as gamemodes during Season 1)
- Reduced MG34 damage (can’t confirm nor deny)
- Added new class layouts in Gunfight
- Added PlayStation exclusive challenges **Note: These PS-exclusive challenges have been in-game since launch. One additional challenged for PS4 was added.
- VLK Optic no longer increases ADS speed on some weapons
- Adjusted the damage bars for the M91 and PKM (original patch notes didn’t mention which LMGs)
- Possible change to precision aim setting, but could be a bug
- Added St. Petrograd to Survival Mode
- Added ‘Operation Just Reward’
- Added Atrium and Cargo to Gunfight
- Added Reinforce, Grind, Infected and Gun Game in private matches
- Removed Grazna Raid from 6v6 domination
- Added Arklov Peak to HC Domination
- Added new trials (don’t know how much or which ones)
- Sticking a thermite to a riot shield will result in a kill, both with and without EOD on
- Decreased Oden damage (at least in Spec Ops), might have increased recoil as well
- Added new animation when calling in a nuke
- Increased AK47 recoil (can’t confirm nor deny)
- Adjusted cruise missile sensitivity
- Added two new Classic Spec Ops missions (Pitch Black & Grounded)
- Adjustments on SnD defense spawn for St. Petrograd
- Added some sort of time penalty to prevent players from committing suicide too much, however, not clear in which modes and under which conditions
Patch notes version 1.11 – missing information:
- Adjustments to store items
- Improved stability on Ground War matches – this was confirmed by Infinity Ward
- Re-enabled the spawn-in animation/birds eye camera in all game modes except Hardpoint/Headquarters
- Apparently fixed some issues with tracking challenges
Infinity Ward has not commented on the Reddit post as of now.