Black Ops II MP was revealed at Gamescom last week, and lots of information was given! If you missed any check our MP Details page for info!
Here’s a round-up of @Treyarch’s and @DavidVonderhaar’s tweets on Black Ops II MP:
- One unlock token per level. Unlock item of your choice from small [selection], but [choices]increasing as you rank up, sized list.
- When using the Danger Close WildCard to get 2 lethals, it ‘Has to be the same’ lethal.
- When using the Tactician WildCard to get 2 Tactical, it ‘has to be different’.
- For Round-Based Dom, each round will be around 5-6 minutes.
- CODCasting isn’t allowed in public games to stop cheating
- Score streak in S&D? “The numbers are score in BlackOps 2. Not XP. You don’t get 500 score for a kill.”
- Player can control whether or not a turret is AI or user controlled.
- They have thought about making score streaks per class based, but it wouldn’t work well with Pick 10 system
- No plans for a new Community Manager
- Shock Charges can stick to walls
- Score Streak meter resets when you die.
- Trophy System is returning as a Tactical Equipment
- Emblem Editor details + Prestige details coming in a few weeks.
- They haven’t 100% confirmed which game modes will be enabled in multi-team format
- You have to spend a point to remove the sniper scope
SOURCE: @Treyarch & @DavidVonderhaar