Users on Reddit have found a list of weapons, maps, and more via the game files inside of the Call of Duty: WWII PC Open Beta.
We do caution that the list is not the final list of all of the features in the game as of now and anything is subject to change and can change before launch. Sledgehammer Games’ Co-Studio Head Michael Condrey issued a statement last night about the zombies and MP leaks and shared first images of the London Docks MP map and Gridiron mode.
Here is what was posted by a user on Reddit, found in the beta files:
MP Maps (13 maps found in files):
- Aachen: Urban warfare in the Battle of Aachen. Long range gameplay down the dangerous streets mixed with up-close engagements through war-torn structures.
- Pointe du Hoc: D-Day landing site with tight gameplay spaces. Bunkers and trenches create intense close-range battles.
- Flak Tower: German Flak Tower overlooking the skies above Berlin. Frenetic, close-range battles from end to end.
- Ardennes Forest: Battle around a German encampment and vehicle convoy in the snow-covered Ardennes Forest during Battle of the Bulge. Fast-paced short to medium range engagements.
- Gibraltar: Cliff-side fortifications atop the Rock of Gibraltar. Intense stand-off battles in the center with vertical combat opportunities to the flanks.
- “Wolfs Lair” (name not final): Deep in the Prussian Masurian woods lies Hitler’s Eastern Front military headquarters.
- Sainte Marie du Mont: Furious battle across a war-torn French village. Features multiple high-intensity combat scenarios involving short and medium range gameplay.
- Gustav Cannon
- USS Texas
- London Docks
- M1 Garand
- M1A1 Carbine
- Type 100
- Grease Gun
- Lee Enfield
- M1903 Springfield
- Walther Toggle Action
- Winchester 1897
- M30 Luftwaffe Drilling
- Winchester Model 21
- P-08 Luger
- Machine Pistol
- M1 Bazooka
War Mode (we want to note that SHG has not announced the final number of War maps that will be available in WWII at launch. The following listed below is what was shared on Reddit. Please keep that in mind):
- “Operation Aachen”
- Advance to the trainyard and capture the train.
- Halt the allied advance to the trainyard. Stop them from capturing the train.
- Gather explosive ordnance and wire it to the streetcar.
- Stop the allies from stealing explosive ordnance.
- Use the emplaced anti-tank guns to take out that King Tiger tank.
- Defend the King Tiger tank by capturing the emplaced anti-tank guns.
- Capture the train before it leaves the station.
- Stop the allies from capturing the train before it leaves the station.
- “Operation Griffin”
- Advance across the bridge to break the allied front line.
- Stop the enemy from advancing across the bridge to break the front line.
- Escort 2 of the 3 tanks into allied territory.
- Stop 2 of 3 tanks from pushing into allied territory.
- Push into the allied fuel dump and gather fuel for our tanks.
- Stop the enemy from stealing our fuel for their tanks.
- Secure the bridge before it is destroyed.
- Halt the enemy advance until we can destroy the bridge.
- “Operation Breakout” (already announced War mode map)
- Destroy the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Defend the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Disrupt Axis comms by capturing the forward observation post.
- Defend Axis comms by holding the forward observation post.
- Construct a vital river crossing for Allied armor to advance.
- Prevent Allied forces from constructing a bridge for Allied armor to advance.
- Destroy the Axis ammunition depot with emplaced explosives.
- Defend the ammunition depot from being destroyed by Allied forces.
- Escort armored support into position against Axis AA guns.
- Halt the Allied armored support from reaching AA guns.
- “Operation Neptune”
- Capture the two cliff-side bunkers.
- Escort the engineer to the 155mm Artillery Gun.
- Defend against the German Counter-offensive.
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Beta Dates announced
Activision has officially announced the dates for the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Beta. The Open...
Treyarch dev says all CoD games have had SBMM, says it can be ‘tuned’
Treyarch’s Director of Technology Martin Donlon has spoken out on Twitter after fans have complained about SBMM in Call of...
SBMM trends on Twitter as fans experience it in Black Ops Cold War Alpha
SBMM, or known as skill based matchmaking, is the main topic of the conversation from the Black Ops Cold War...