Update: Xclusive Ace has now set the video to private. We have a summary of some of the details he shared below.
YouTuber XclusiveAce has posted a new, extensive video on his YouTube Channel today with what he says is new information on the 2020 Call of Duty game from a “source” that has shown him actual gameplay, video footage, map overviews, and more from the game itself.
It does not reveal who his source is, but based on what he said it the video, it does appear to be someone who is testing/QA part of the game as he says this person does not know the name of the title.
In his video, he reveals the following information on the 2020 game, and says the game will feature Zombies, Campaign, MP, alongside Warzone.
- 2020 game is in fact set during Cold War era
- Game is “actually in a good state” with “MP maps almost done.”
- Campaign is “fully playable state” but not all animations are complete yet
- He says there will be a new map for Warzone with 2020 game, and says he has seen an “overview of the new Warzone map.”
- Standard Mini-Map is back, similar to previous Call of Duty games prior to Modern Warfare
- Even with standard mini-map back, there is also a compass (which was introduced in Modern Warfare)
- Swimming mechanic returns, and there will be water in MP maps alongside water in the new “Warzone map.”
- Unlimited sprint is back.
- No interact doors in regular. Mechanic stays in Warzone.
- 10 MP maps are apparently developed so far, more probably in works. Treyarch style maps.
- One map is “very small” and a boat on the Black Sea
- “Tank” – which is the map that was shown in the leaked gameplay earlier
- No Specialists, but a Field Upgrade-like feature returning.
- He says that you get one piece from equipment to choose from.
- Scorestreaks will return.
- There is NO Dead Silence in the game at this time. It’s not a perk. He cannot confirm how footstep audio is right now.
- 150 Health (similar to Black Ops 4) but has auto-heal.
- Create-A-Class is “unique.” Hybrid between Pick-10 and classic. No Gunsmith.
- 6v6 is standard player count. There is no Gunfight mode.
- There is “apparently a mode” in MP that takes place on various sections of the new Warzone map.
- New Warzone map apparently takes place in Russia.
As always, this information is not fully confirmed as of now.
Activision has still not officially revealed the 2020 Call of Duty game and has not even mentioned the developer of the 2020 game. The title for the game is reportedly Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
A reveal date for the title is not yet known, but it is “further out” than what people expect.