Season 1 has arrived in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the latest patch update for the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Patch Update 1.10 deployed now and has activated the start of Season 1 for the game. Patch Update 1.10 is 15.1GB on PS4, 18.5GB on Xbox One, and 20GB on PC.
“Since Modern Warfare’s launch it’s been great sharing a steady stream of new playable content, but today’s launch of Season One takes things to a new level for all players. We’re rolling out multiplayer maps like Crash, Vacant and Shipment; Gunfight maps Cargo, Atrium, and Shipment; a Ground War map Port; three new multiplayer modes; five new Special Ops experiences and two new weapons,” said Patrick Kelly, Co-Studio Head and Creative Director, Infinity Ward. “This is the largest free content drop in Call of Duty history, and we’re excited that everyone can play all of this new Modern Warfare content together across all platforms.”
This new update brings a variety of bug fixes, the new Battle Pass, new content – including the Item Shop and new weapons, – Crash MP map, and two new Gunfight maps. More content will be released throughout Season 1, including additional MP maps and Gunfight maps. Check the post HERE for the latest on when the content is coming.
- Crash 24/7
- Port added to Ground War
- Added Rammaza and Gun Runner to TDM 20 and DOM 20
- Added night maps to Hardcore TDM, Search and Destroy, Cyber Attack
- Gun Game (available in Private Match)
- Shoot House 24/7
- 2v2 Gunfight Tournament
- Riot Shield:
- Tuning to how the Riot Shield protects against grenades when thrown at the players’ feet
- Reduced explosive damage within certain ranges
- Fixed a bug where the final killcam would appear under the map when a player got stuck by Thermite or Semtex on the lower part of the body
- Fixed an issue where players stuck inside the Infantry Assault Vehicle would not take damage from Thermite
- Fix for a bug where attempting to scroll to the bottom of the Recent Players list could cause the list to read “No Recent Players” and return to the top
- Gunfight (private match): Fixes ‘Win by Two’ setting to end the game properly once the conditions have been met
Missions and Challenges:
The following are now fixed and have had their descriptions updated as needed
- “Close and Personal”
- “Perks of the Job”
- “Bloodthirsty Killer”
- “Destroy Ground Killstreaks” – All player-driven vehicles will count towards this launcher camo challenge
- “Get 50 kills while an enemy UAV is active” – description updated to reflect that the Ghost perk needs to be equipped in order to complete
- Combat Knife challenge descriptions updated
- .357 camo challenge
- Various updates to other camo challenges
- Fix for Officer Challenge completion notifications not appearing on screen
- Improved effectiveness of FMJ on Killstreaks
- Fix for the Cluster Strike dealing damage inconsistently when targeting a VTOL jet
- .357: Buckshot: reduced damage range, reduced effective hip fire damage. Tuned spread adjustments from barrel attachments
- Menu damage stat bar adjustments for miscellaneous LMGs
- Fixed a bug where the informant can be dropped in bad positions/near enemy soldiers in Operation Harbinger
- Added a checkpoint after the third hack on Operation Brimstone
- Fix for a bug where players could become stuck after going into last stand while breaching the trains on Operation Brimstone
- Enemies in white trucks now exit their vehicles
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
- Leaderboards will no longer display complete gamertags. This should help higher profile leaderboards users from receiving too many invites
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to mantle while strafing with keyboard and mouse
- Increased the turn-rate when aiming with a tank
- Adjusted the camera orbit turn-rate while driving a vehicle using keyboard and mouse
- The keybind “Vehicle Camera Recenter” is now linked to Melee by default (default on E / Mouse 4) and the re-centering of the camera has been improved
- Improvements for the camera transitions with Free Camera and Aerial Camera
- Added a Killstreak view option when using the Portrait List
- Added arrows under the players when using the Aerial Camera view
- Added a skull icon on the Minimap where players die
Fixed an issue that forced shaders to be fully re-compiled after each title update. Shader installation should be expected mainly for new content, drivers update or changing the video card. New optimizations or bugfix that require modifying the shaders can also trigger part or the totality of the shaders to be re-compiled.
Best Kilo 141 loadouts to use in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The Kilo 141 is the META weapon in Warzone Season 6, so here’s the best attachments to maximize its potential in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
The Kilo 141 is the undisputed best Assault Rifle in Season 6 of Warzone, so here’s the best loadout to dominate Verdansk.
The Kilo 141 is favored for its incredible accuracy and damage potential at range. It’s in almost every competitive Warzone player’s kit, and was used by streamer Aydan to break the Solo vs Squads world-record with 60 kills.
Whether taking out snipers from far away or pushing enemies at medium-range, the Kilo 141 will excel. It’s the first Assault Rifle to unlock, which makes it accessible to any player picking up Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Here is the META loadout for the Kilo 141 in the battle royale, and the best setup for MW’s multiplayer.
- Monolothic Suppressor
- Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler Barrel
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- Commando Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
This is the META Kilo 141 build which maximizes its range and accuracy in Warzone. The majority of competitive players and streamers use this setup simply because it’s the best.
The Monolithic Suppressor increases the weapon’s effective damage range and keeps you hidden from the mini-map. The benefit of this attachment means you can take out multiple enemies from medium-range before they even know where you are.
The Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler barrel further increases the Kilo’s effective distance, allowing it to deal a lot of damage in almost any situation. Combined with the VLK 3.0x Optic, you’ll have no trouble taking out snipers and extremely far-off targets.
The VLK optic provides the clearest view of enemies. This unobtrusive sight gives a decent amount of magnification and there’s even a hidden reduction to recoil when using this attachment, so your Kilo will be even more accurate.
The Commando Foregrip almost removes all recoil on the Kilo. Pulling down on your thumbstick or mouse to control the recoil will keep the weapon completely still. Hitting headshots and downing far away targets won’t be a problem.
It’s also worth putting on a 60 Round Magazine. Enemies in Warzone will usually have armor, and when facing a squad you want to get as many shots downrange as possible without having to reload. Also, with the prevalence of self-revive, it’s worth finishing off downed enemies before they can revive themselves.
Modern Warfare multiplayer
- G.I Mini Reflex
- FSS Close Quarters Stock
- Commando Foregrip
- 50 Round Mags
- Rubberized Grip Tape
The Kilo 141 is also well-suited for range in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer. Hang back and play as a dominant AR to clear and defend objectives and you’ll find this Kilo extremely effective.
The iron sights on the Kilo are quite obtrusive so it’s worth using a red dot sight. The G.I Mini Reflex is our personal favorite, but experiment and find the one that works best for you.
With multiplayer being faster paced than Warzone, the FFS Close Quarters Stock is a valuable attachment. This allows you to ADS quicker so you can quickly snap onto enemies in close quarters engagements.
- Read more: Modern Warfare’s Season 6 has been extended
The Commando Foregrip and Rubberized Grip Tape give you great control over the weapon. While using the Kilo 141’s range, accuracy is vital to beating out the other weapons on the map.
50 Round Mags will reduce the need to reload without slowing down the weapon as much as the 60 Round Mags. Being able to kill several enemies and still continuing to fire will allow you to stay on objectives longer, giving your team the upper hand.
Try out these Kilo 141 builds yourself and dominate Verdansk and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
How to easily kill Juggernauts in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The juggernaut can be a tough opponent to defeat in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so follow these tips to give you the upper hand.
Juggernauts can be tricky to take down in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so here are some tips to make sure you come out on top.
Juggernauts are players who have equipped a heavy suit of armor that takes considerable damage to kill. They also carry a mini-gun, which makes them deadly up close.
Although the Juggernaut is now harder to acquire in Warzone, it’s very easy for a Juggernaut to end your game if you’re not fully prepared.
In Warzone streamer Aydan’s world-record Solo vs. Squads run, his last opponent was a player in a Juggernaut suit. This article will analyze how Aydan managed to beat the Juggernaut and give some more tips to help in all situations.
Aydan vs the Juggernaut
After beating the Solo vs Squads world-record, Aydan only had one more opponent left to win the game with 60 kills. This last opponent was a Juggernaut.
The good news is that you can see the Juggernaut on the mini-map at all times. If you pull up your map and mark it, you can also follow its location on the screen. Aydan used this information to get the upper hand.
To start the fight, Aydan kept his distance and never gave it a clear shot on him. The final circle was in the hangars in front of the airfield, so he took advantage of its slow movement by leading it around the back of the hangar, then relocating to a new spot.
After getting distance from the Juggernaut, he set himself up on a ‘head glitch.’ A head glitch is where you stand behind an object, and you can see everything in front of you, but the enemy can only see the top of your head. With the Juggernaut’s inaccurate mini-gun, Aydan gave himself the clear advantage in this situation and managed to deal a lot of damage without taking any in return.
The final circle pulled away from Aydan, leading him into the open airfield. The Juggernaut, fearing his skill, took cover in the hangar, allowing him to relocate to a set of rocks on the way. From behind these rocks, Aydan used the head glitch advantage and kept peaking from random parts of the rock to keep the enemy guessing. By aiming for the head and landing jump shots, he finally beat the Juggernaut.
Although Aydan is one of the world’s best Warzone players, you can deploy his strategies to beat a Juggernaut.
To summarize Aydan’s tactics:
- Mark the Juggernaut on the map
- Keep your distance
- Get on a head glitch
- Aim for the head
These extra strategies can also be deployed in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer if someone calls in the Juggernaut as a Killstreak.
Use FMJ rounds
This strategy comes courtesy of YouTuber TheXclusiveAce. FMJ rounds deal “about 50% more damage” to the Juggernaut than standard rounds.
It might be worth keeping a weapon with the FMJ Perk equipped in your loadout section. When the final loadout drop comes down, if there’s a Juggernaut marked on the map, it’s worth taking this weapon.
Reddit user -Arhaeil- shared that placing a Cluster Strike or an Airstrike on top of it will take a Juggernaut out. Combine a Killstreak with a well-thrown Stun Grenade, and the already slow Juggernaut won’t be able to escape in time. You can also distract it with a Riot Shield to make the fight even easier.
Although a Juggernaut can be a tough beast to kill, deploying these strategies will give you more of a fighting chance.
‘More content’ coming to Modern Warfare as Season 6 ends
While November 23 marks the end of the Season 6 Battle Pass in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, fans have been wondering about new content for the title.
There has been no official news on what’s next in terms of content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare after Warzone’s integration with Black Ops Cold War.
The confirmation we have so far is that Modern Warfare will receive a new progression system to match the new system in Black Ops Cold War starting on December 10. Fans can learn more about the Progression system in a detailed blog post.
Now, an Infinity Ward developer has confirmed on Twitter that there is more content planned for Modern Warfare. He says that he’s not aware of the ‘official name’ of the new content, but more is coming.
It’s not clear at this time what the new content will be for Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare continues to be a very popular Call of Duty game, selling over 30 million copies in its first year. Activision has not outlined future plans for the game itself.
Season 6’s Battle Pass officially ended in Modern Warfare & Warzone on November 23. The pass reset timer says 0seconds left.
Warzone will officially be tied to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s system starting on December 10 with a new Classified Experience. Players playing Modern Warfare MP can continue to level up their overall player rank and access the Seasonal Prestige system. They can also contribute toward’s ranking up the Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Battle Pass, but content unlocked is only usable in Black Ops cold War & Warzone.
We’ll keep you updated as more information is announced.
The best RPD Class in Black Ops Cold War
The RPD is a modest and powerful LMG.
This Magnum class destroys enemies in Black Ops Cold War
These magnums just aren't fair
The best Stoner 63 class in Black Ops Cold War
The Stoner 63 is a heavy and hard hitting LMG.