Sledgehammer Games has launched a new Weekly Community Update blog where they plan on talking about game update statuses, feedback, community content, and more. They plan on having this update post every week going forward.
Today, they posted the first blog post with some details on what they are working on for Call of Duty: WWII. Here some of the MP things they are working on:
- War Mode XP: They are aware of the feedback with War Mode XP not being the same as launch levels. They are working with Raven to see the numbers and will provide an update soon.
- Ranked Play: SHG is working to add 4 player party support to Ranked Play “soon.”
- Flak Gun Event: The amount of armory credit awarded varies based on participation and success of shooting down crates.
- Custom Community Playlist: We’ll come up with a good, long list of map-mode combinations based on existing offerings, and we’re going to let you chime in on your favorites. The narrowed down list of top picks will go into a customized Community Playlist created by you!
- Prestige Token “Last-Chance” Prompt: SHG is working to add message that makes you confirm you want to use those tokens.
In addition, Sledgehammer Games says the next big patch update is set to come next week on all platforms. Full patch notes and more details will be coming with the update next week.
You can read their full Weekly Update here.