On Reddit, a large post was shared by the community about many bugs that players were experiencing in Call of Duty: WWII.
SHG has now responded with their own thread about all of the things they are working on:
- M1928 Wayfinder II Weapon Charm issue
- Loading in 7v5 on Gridiron (but let us know if you’re still seeing this issue in other modes)
- Ground War Orders not tracking for HC Ground War
- Map exploit on Operation Griffin
Partially fixed, but still working to resolve:
- Spectator spawning issue
- Camo previews not loading
- Prestige icons loading slowing
- Viewing Pistol Grips and Uniforms causing crashes
- Display issues when viewing Pistol Grips
- New Shipment spawn kill location (fixed this once, but are working on a fix for the new spot)
- Random XB1 crashes
- Random game freezes
- Uniform display issues
- Inspecting while sprinting sprintout issue
- Various error message occurrences/issues
- Various in-game typos
Currently investigating and collecting more data on the following. Note: Please continue to send any footage to our social accounts as it’s helpful for reproduction in the dev environment:
- Announcer volume on War Mode
- Paintjobs randomly disappearing
- Loading into War Mode with default Character Uniform
- News section default showing “Welcome Soldier” screen
- Operation Neptune crashes
- Level 1000 players’ lag post-kill, and effects on rest of lobby
- Suppressors not attaching properly
- Issues with players’ mic audio in HQ
- Incendiary kills not counting towards “400 kills in Airborne Division” Weekly Order
- Whether other Ground War Orders are improperly tracking
- Firing Range not equipping what is “Set as HQ Soldier”
- “Kicked for inactivity” when creating Emblem or Paintjob
- Possible aim assist inconsistencies
- XB1 issue with character allotment when renaming a Division
- Craft Paintjob controls inverted
- Repeller II animation issues
- Control issues with changing secondary category
Working to improve:
- Prestige rewards (we’ll let you know when we have more info to share)
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 Update: Patch Notes
Infinity Ward is releasing the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone at...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 PlayStation exclusive content
PlayStation Blog has announced the latest batch of exclusive content for PlayStation users in Modern Warfare and Warzone. Activision has...
Modern Warfare Survival mode available October 1 on all platforms
Activision has officially announced that Modern Warfare’s Survival mode, which launched on PlayStation only, is now coming to all platforms....