Activision Blog has posted the latest This Week in Call of Duty post highlighting what players can expect in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for the week of July 7.
This week sees the continuation of 2v2 Gunfight Tournaments, alongside the debut of Party Modes Moshpit in Modern Warfare MP. Warzone Rumble, 50v50, returns this weekend to the rotation. BR Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads, and Plunder Trios are available.
And in MP, there will be Cheshire Park + Shoot House 24/7 mode live.
This week will also see new store bundles for fans to pick up who want to customize their operators and weapons.
Here’s the full breakdown from the Activision Blog:
Get a dose of party favorites in the Party Mode mosh pit which includes One in the Chamber, Gun Game, and more; see if you can emerge from 2v2 Gunfight tournaments victorious; and preview this week’s playlist updates for Warzone™. Plus, check out new skins and weapon blueprints in Store this week.
It’s time to party. A host of fan-favorite Free-For-All modes combine in a raucous and fun-filled mosh pit. Test your precision in One in the Chamber, prove your versatility with a mix of weapons in Gun Game Reloaded, and embrace gritty, tactical play in All or Nothing. Join with a group of friends and battle to take the top spot in your party. PreviousNext
Release the beast within and pick up the ‘Hydra Slayer’ bundle. The bundle includes two highly accurate weapons with excellent stability and clear sights down range. The Soul of the Beast assault rifle and the Spirit of the Beast SMG are Legendary blueprints kitted for success in medium to longer than average distances for their respective classes. Consider trying it out in Warzone, Ground War, or Multiplayers maps with long sightlines like Khandor Hideout or Arklov Peak.
Syd has gone rogue in her new skin and blueprint for the fan-favorite Assault Rifle Juliet in the ‘Syd: Rogue Operative’ bundle. The bundle also includes a watch, vehicle skin for the Cargo Truck, a calling card, and emblem.
Another week of Gunfight Tournaments means you still have a chance to make it out the brackets and earn top rewards. Team up with a friend and craft a winning strategy that balances out your squad’s strengths and weaknesses to advance through the rounds.
This week’s 24/7 playlist update is a community favorite and the newest map on the block: 8v8 Cheshire Park + Shoot House 24/7. In Warzone, survive (or never go to) the Gulag in Battle Royale Solos, Duos, Trios, and Quads. Then this weekend, fight TDM-style in Warzone Rumble. Plunder Trios will also be available.
The best in the business have come to do battle in Verdansk this week and you can watch the action streaming #LiveFromWarzone. Join in on the action by watching Teep Trials on July 14 or check out some CDL pros in the Chipotle Challenger Series 2 on July 16. Then, get another dose of Warzone Community Nights in the UK at 7PM BST (11AM PT) on Twitch.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone.
This new update includes some bug fixes for issues that popped up with The Haunting Event, alongside updates playlists in Warzone.
- Disabling the pumpkin heads due to a bug
- Disabling the helicopter in the night version of Verdansk
- NEW: BR Solo Survivor
- Juggourdnaut Royale
- Plunder Candy Collector
The Haunting Event ends Tuesday, November 3.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Haunting Event Live: Patch Notes
The Haunting of Verdansk is here. Drop in for Halloween themed events and gear in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PS4, Xbox One, and PC from October 20 through November 3.
The new in-game Halloween event for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived. A new game settings update went live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC activating the new event.
For Week 1 of The Haunting, there’s new Nighttime BR map, new playlists in Warzone & MP, and new store bundles based on SAW and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Warzone – New Playlists:
- Nighttime BR: Verdansk going dark (available in select Warzone modes, like Trios)
- Zombie Royale: Operators can fight against and alongside powerful zombified creatures as part of Zombie Royale, a limited-time mode where death is far from permanent. Instead of being sent to the Gulag, dead Operators will come back to life as a zombie. Although zombies cannot use weapons, they have supernatural abilities: increased speed, improved jumps, deadlier melee attacks, and thermal vision.
In addition to the new playlists in Warzone, there’s also the new Trick or Treat scavenger hunt available. Find the specially marked Supply Boxes around the map, in 16 locations, for a trick or treat. Collect all 16 rewards to unlock a bonus blueprint.
Multiplayer – New Playlists:
- Onslaughter – Squads must wrest control of a Juggernaut suit that spawns somewhere on the map and advance forward into a specific goal area. Be prepared for plenty of Minigun fire and consider powerful Killstreaks to take down an opposing Juggernaut, as well as the mad scramble whenever the suit is available for the taking. Also, the Juggernaut in this mode – and in all other modes during The Haunting of Verdansk – will come with a pumpkin head, which is surprisingly sturdy and durable despite it being a hollowed-out squash.
- Halloween Moshpit
- SAW Bundle: Be ready to don the garb of Billy the Puppet in the SAW bundle and take an enemy operator’s choice to live or die in his own hands. Along with the “Billy” skin for Morte, the SAW Bundle features The Phlebotomozier Lethal Equipment piece, a special throwing knife will drill into your enemies upon impact. And oh yes, there will be blood… if it lands on target. Rather end your enemy’s game with blood-red tracer fire? Two SAW-themed blueprint weapons – one Assault Rifle and one Shotgun – are included in this bundle, as well as a Cargo Truck skin, tricycle Charm, and four other pieces of personalization content.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre bundle: Features the iconic crazed killer Leatherface. The legacy of this cannibalistic maniac, whose mad and macabre reign of terror in 1974 was unlike anything ever seen before, is set to live on through the “Leatherface” skin for Velikan, as well as the “Family Heirloom” LMG blueprint, complete with a unique Stock attachment that allows an operator to wield the weapon like a chainsaw. As players are re-introduced to the malice of Leatherface, a clue as to what happened to the notorious murderer may even appear to those with a keen eye. This bundle also includes the “Anybody Home?” melee blueprint that turns this Secondary into a one-handed hammer (with a bone-breaker on one side, and a meat tenderizer on the other side, commonly used in your local slaughterhouse), which some hitchhikers claim is “the better way” of slaughtering cattle, as well as an SMG blueprint weapon, a vehicle horn, and five additional Texas Chainsaw Massacre-themed items.
Jump into The Haunting, live now through November 3 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone.
Get a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Emblem & Calling Card in Warzone
Legendary and Activision has teamed up to give players a bonus Emblem and Calling Card for Call of Duty.
As part of the Haunting of Verdansk event, a site has gone up allowing players to watch a few videos and scene to get an Emblem and Calling Card in Warzone.
- Visit the new website called http://texaschainsaw.com
- Follow the site to watch the selection of clips (caution: audio warning)
- Enter your email when prompted
- Code sent to your email within two weeks
The legal language on the website says that users must be 17+ and have a valid Activision ID account. The promotion is live until November 1, 2020.
Once you enter your email address, the site says that codes and a poster will be emailed within a two week window.
Black Ops Cold War Achievements & Trophies leaked
The achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has leaked. CODTracker has found a list of all the...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...