Totino’s has announced a partnership with Activision to celebrate the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
This deal will see specially marked packages of Totinos Pizza Rolls with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare logo. There will be bonus in game content provided with those who purchase the marked package. The in-game items in Modern Warfare were designed hand in hand with 100 Thieves’ CEO Matthew “Nadeshot” Hagg. Totinos is a sponsor of 100 Thieves.
Totino’s proudly teams up with the celebrated Call of Duty franchise, in advance of the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launch. As part of the collaboration, consumers can unlock Call of Duty items inside Modern Warfare with the purchase of participating products, including Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Mini Snack Bites and Multi-Pack Party Pizza, by entering unique codes found on the packaging.
The pizza rolls will also include Double XP codes when bought exclusively at Walmart.
To celebrate this collaboration, Totino’s worked with Matthew “Nadeshot” Haag, Founder & CEO of 100 Thieves, to co-design the in-game content. Matt gained success through playing Call of Duty over the years and is one of the most decorated esports athletes in video game history. Consumers can now redeem a calling card with the purchase of one participating Totino’s product, a watch with the purchase of two products, and a charm with the purchase of three. In addition, consumers who purchase product exclusively at Walmart will receive a 2XP boost in the game. All codes can be redeemed at www.callofduty.com/totinos.
“As a long-standing partner in the esports community, it was a no-brainer to team up with Activision ahead of the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare release,” shares Justin Conzemius, director of marketing for Totino’s. “We had a blast working with Nadeshot to design unique in-game content that reflects his personal style, and allows us as a brand to really level up the gaming experience for players and fans.”
Nadeshot adds, “I’m so excited to finally reveal that I’ve partnered with Totino’s to co-design exclusive in-game content for the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Call of Duty has a special place in my heart, so I was thrilled for this opportunity. Totino’s has been an incredible partner to 100 Thieves over the past year and I am excited to share this in-game content with my fans.”
“We are thrilled to be teamed up with Totino’s for the upcoming launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,” says Ander Nickell, Head of Global Partnerships, Activision. “We are excited to take our collaboration to the next level with in-game rewards that can be redeemed with codes on Totino’s products, that we know will resonate with Call of Duty gamers.”
Participating Totino’s products with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare codes will hit shelves mid-October at select retail locations.
Modern Warfare devs investigating PS4 blue screen after Season 6 update
Following the newest update for Modern Warfare, which started Season 6, many PlayStation 4 users are experiencing issues playing the game.
With the recently update, PlayStation 4 players are getting a crash blue screen while playing matches of Modern Warfare MP. Some PC players are also experiencing issues.
PS4 players are seeing CE-34878-0 PS4 Error Code throughout their time playing Modern Warfare or Warzone after the recent update.
The blue screen issue started to happen after the Season 6 update, which went live on Sept. 28 at 11PM PT.
Activision has now confirmed they are aware of the issue.
“We’re actively investigating an issue where some players are experiencing crashes,” reads a new tweet from Activision’s Support account.
There’s no indication yet as to when players can expect an overall fix for the crash error that is occurring in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Stay tuned for any updates on a fix for this error.
Feature Image above is example what the error looks like.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 Update: Patch Notes
Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on all platforms.
This update kicks off Season 6 of the Modern Warfare and Warzone on all platforms.
Update Download Information
The update size for Season 6 update for Modern Warfare and Warzone:
- PlayStation 4: 19.3 GB
- Xbox One: 22.66 GB
- PC: 57 GB (Modern Warfare owners) and 25.5 GB (Warzone only owners)
In addition, PS4 & Xbox One players will have an additional compatibility pack to play Multiplayer and Special Ops.
- PlayStation 4 Compatibility Pack: 7.8 GB
- PlayStation 4 Survival Pack: 5.8 GB
- Xbox One Compatibility Pack: 8 GB
- Xbox One Survival Pack: 5.9 GB
Due note, Survival Mode for Modern Warfare available now on PS4 and coming October 1 to Xbox One and PC.
- Read More: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 Roadmap
New Operators, Nikolai and Farah join the fight. New weapons. New maps. New modes. More Battle Pass gear for you to unlock.
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed.
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 PlayStation exclusive content
PlayStation Blog has announced the latest batch of exclusive content for PlayStation users in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Activision has confirmed that Modern Warfare’s Survival mode officially arrives on Xbox One and PC on October 1, 2020, but PlayStation gets a bonus Combat Pack exclusively for Season 6.
Survival mode gets an update with a new map: Hovec Sawmill. This map is only on PS4 until October 1, 2020.
In addition, there’s a Warzone Season Six Combat Pack available only on PS4. The Warzone Season 6 Combat Pack is a timed PlayStation exclusive until December 1, 2020.
Survive the Gulag in Warzone or fight to secure the victory in Multiplayer bundle that is free for all Playstation Plus subscribers. Download the Pack by going to the Franchise section of the Store and scroll down to the Miscellaneous section. The bundle includes the following:
- Epic Rodion ‘Red Death’ skin (This skin unlocks the Operator, if not already owned)
- Epic ‘Shivvie’ Melee Weapon
- Epic ‘Slipshod’ Handgun Weapon Blueprint
- Epic ‘Ball and Chain’ Charm
- Epic ‘Don’t Back Down’ Calling Card
- Epic ‘Gulag’ Emblem
- Epic ‘Inside Job’ Sticker
- 60 Minute Double XP Token
There is also a timed exclusive Weapon Blueprint, which is available only on PS4 until October 1, 2020, per the PS Blog.
Turn the Tides and Earn the *Exclusive Tide Pool Blueprint
A sniper designed for players who lock down lanes in Multiplayer and can eliminate squads escaping the circle collapse in Warzone. The blueprint is earned in a five-step mission set, found in Missions, that requires use of multiple weapon classes and in-match skills. The weapon has a shorter barrel that other sniper rifles but can still go the distance thanks to a quality scope. Build a complete loadout with an agile and strong-secondary like the GS or Renetti and perks that help you withstand damage like Battle Hardened and EOD until the job is done.
Stay tuned for the latest news on Modern Warfare and Warzone.
SOURCE: PS Blog
Activision Blizzard allowing CDL teams to defer league payments
Activision Blizzard is providing financial relief for Call of Duty League team ownership groups in 2020 due to the on-going...
Modern Warfare devs investigating PS4 blue screen after Season 6 update
Following the newest update for Modern Warfare, which started Season 6, many PlayStation 4 users are experiencing issues playing the...
20,000 users banned in Warzone in recent ban wave, including streamer
Update: VICE News reports that, according to their sources, over 20,000 accounts were banned as part of the new ban...