A few Fortnite players have discovered a brand new glitch within Chapter 2, Season 6, which they can use to continually generate more health throughout a match.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 brought tameable animals, new map locations, and a weapon crafting system along with various other features for fans to enjoy. However, the latest update also came with a massive bug.
You can use this to repeatedly refill your health during a match, and avoid getting killed. Here’s everything that we know about the battle royale’s new glitch so far.
First, you’ll need to collect some Slurp Mushrooms, and these can be found in the wild, a produce box, or the garden in Slurpy Swamp. Once you’ve found them, you’ll need the help of an ally to pull this off.
Hit a Port-A-Potty to one-shot, and then eat a Mushroom before jumping inside. Your friend will then break the Port-A-Potty, and this will allow you to regenerate your health.
There’s no way for your enemies to realize what you’re doing, and you can keep bringing back your health throughout the match. As a result, you’ll no longer need to keep a healing item in your inventory.
Of course, this kind of glitch is sure to catch Epic’s attention, we expect them to remove Slurp Mushrooms or Port-A-Potties temporarily soon. However, they don’t seem to have noticed the bug yet.
Once they announce any plan to get rid of the exploit, we’ll be sure to update you.
Image Credits: Epic Games
Where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite
The Fortnite map has Dragon Ball vending machines with unique items scattered around it, and we’ve shown where to find them.
As part of the crossover, Dragon Ball vending machines are scattered around the Fortnite map, containing familiar items from the popular anime. Here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
After what felt like months of hype and speculation, the Dragon Ball crossover has finally arrived in Fortnite, bringing a boatload of new content inspired by the popular anime.
On top of Goku and Vegeta skins, players can also visit familiar locations like Kami House and watch entire episodes of Dragon Ball Super in-game. There are also plenty of themed Quests to complete to unlock a special Shenron glider.
Many of these challenges require you to use a Nimbus Cloud or Kamehameha, and Dragon Ball vending machines are an easy way to get hold of these items. So, here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
What are Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite?
Dragon Ball vending machines are just like the regular vending machines found in Fortnite matches, only they exclusively stock Dragon Ball items rather than the usual array of weapons and health items.
There are currently only two items available from dragon ball vending machines; the Nimbus Cloud or a three-stack of the Kamehameha weapon. Both can be purchased for 250 Gold Bars.
You can grab both items for free from the Capsule Corp Capsules that spawn around the map, however, these often attract plenty of players and can be dangerous to go after.
Dragon Ball vending machines offer a much more risk-free method of gaining these iconic anime items if you can afford to splash some Gold Bars.
Fortnite Dragon Ball vending machine locations
In total, there are just three Dragon Ball vending machines on the entire Fortnite island, as marked on the map above.
We’ve given a brief description of where to find each one below:
- South of Shifty Shafts on the northeast coast of the lake, facing out towards the water.
- Inside Rave Cave — jump off the ramp inside the building with three arrows on it and look to your left.
- The bottom floor of the tallest building in Rocky Reels.
Once you track one down, simply interact with it to buy one of the two Dragon Ball items up for grabs.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Is Patrick Mahomes coming to Fortnite? Leaks claim new NFL skins arrive soon
According to leaks NFL cosmetics are set to return to Fortnite shortly, which could result in a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Leaks have revealed that NFL cosmetics could be returning to Fortnite for another stint, which may lead to the reveal of the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Way back in 2018, NFL cosmetics made their way to Fortnite for the first time with the Gridiron skin. Fortnite players who purchased the skin could also utilize different variations that took on the color theme of the National Football League’s 32 teams.
With the NFL season set to start on Thursday, September 9, it’s no surprise that a Fortnite leaker is claiming NFL cosmetics will be returning to the game. The leaks also point toward the possible reveal of a Fortnite skin for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes ICON Series leaked for Fortnite
Although Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are still dominating the NFL, American Football fans view Patrick Mahomes as their successor. In many ways, he is already the face of the NFL at the age of 26.
The universal admiration that Mahomes has developed due to his stellar play, has led to several genre-bending opportunities. According to Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR, a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin has been in the works for some time. With NFL cosmetics reportedly returning, it could be the perfect time to reveal said skin.
Fortnite fans in the replies were quick to question whether the returning NFL cosmetics would indeed be the Gridiron collection or an NFL collaboration that was released after the Gridiron skins.
According to players, the former would be a huge win as the Gridiron skins were well-liked, but the latter would be considered a disappointment: “I think he means the newer ones. Though, I could see them selling the original ones one last time for collectors since Fortnite didn’t say they would never come back.”
Given that these are just rumors, we’ll have to wait and see to find out which cosmetics are returning. Of course, the leaker also mentions that new NFL cosmetics alongside the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin could arrive, so there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
For the latest Fortnite x Dragon Ball news, here’s how to get a Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud as well as how to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes in the battle royale.
Image Credit: Epic Games / EA Sports
All NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
Here are the locations for each of Fortnite Chapter 3’s NPCs who can turn you into a Prop, reveal future Storm Circles, and give you Quests.
Fortnite features a variety of wacky characters that you can visit around the island for different tasks. Here are all of the Fortnite NPC locations in Chapter 3, Season 3.
When you explore the Fortnite map, you’ll run into NPCs that perform different functions to help you out, including revealing future Storm Circles in exchange for Gold Bars and turning you into a Prop for the right price.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 changed some of the existing NPC locations across the island while adding new characters. If you’re looking to find them then this guide will make things much easier for you.
Here are the locations of all NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.
All Fortnite character locations in Chapter 3, Season 3
There are currently 34 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and their locations are spread out across the Fortnite map. A few of their spawn locations are in close proximity to each other, so you can easily visit multiple NPCs in a single game.
Here are the exact locations of each Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 NPC:
- Lil Whip: At the ice cream shop on the southeast side of Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Rustler: On the east side of Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm: At Seven Outpost II northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- The Scientist: Inside Synapse Station (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- The Origin: At Seven Outpost III, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- The Visitor: Launch Pad island east of The Sanctuary (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- Sunbird: At the Temple, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- Guaco: Inside the restaurant at Greasy Grove
- Mancake: At Rocky Reels (can duel)
- Bao Bros: In the southwest building at Condo Canyon
- The Imagined: At Seven Outpost V, southwest of Rave Cave
- Cuddle Team Leader: On a platform on the north side of Rave Cave (turns you into prop)
- Stash’d: In a garage at Chonkers Speedway (can be hired)
- Haven: Near the lake west of Coney Crossroads (can be hired)
- Jonesy The First: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Ludwig: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Bunker Jonesy: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Mullet Maurader: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Metal Team Leader: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Cuddlepool: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Quackling: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Kyle: At Logjam Lumberyard on the north side of the map
- Cryptic: At Rave Cave
- Fishstick: In a kitchen at Sleepy Sound (can be hired)
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII on the island that’s east of The Sanctuary
- Meowscles: At the Scratch Post landmark, west of Reality Falls
- The Order: At Seven Outpost IV, south of Condo Canyon
- Evie: At Syndicate Shoals, east of Lazy Lagoon
- Panther: At the petrol station northeast of Rocky Reels
- The Underwriter: On the top floor of a building in the middle of Tilted Towers (reveals storm circle futures)
- Beach Bomber: Inside the ice cream parlor at Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Blackheart: On a ship at Lazy Lagoon
- Sabina: At the Shell or High Water buidling northeast of Logjam Lotus (can duel)
- Bulma: On the small island with Kame House, on the east end of the map
That covers all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and you should now have no trouble finding them. However, these characters are known to move around, so we’ll update you if they are found in any additional locations.
Epic Games are frequently updating Fornite with brand-new content, so we might see even more NPCs added later on, and we’ll be sure to let you know if this happens.
For more Fortnite content, you can also check out all the Versus Board locations as well as where to visit a familiar training location in the Dragon Ball challenges.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Best MP40 loadout for CoD: Vanguard Season 4
The MP40 has maintained its status as a standout SMG in Vanguard, so here are the best attachments and perks...
When is MultiVersus Season 2? Season 1 end date, character leaks, expected content
Here's everything we know about MultiVersus Season 2, including its expected release date, leaked characters, and content.
Where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite
The Fortnite map has Dragon Ball vending machines with unique items scattered around it, and we've shown where to find...