Treyarch has announced that the Black Market will evolve in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with the return of Blackjack, a character that was first introduced as the Black Market operator in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
With the latest Black Market update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, the market will feature Cases, My Deals, and Inventory.
Here’s an overview of what’s new:
- 100 Tiers: Preview the entire Contraband stream of Operation Grand Heist from Tiers 1-100 on day one, including all-new weapons, Specialist outfits, a new Blackout character, and more.
- New Specialist: Outrider is available at Tier 1 of Operation Grand Heist, which unlocks her for use in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- New Blackout Characters: Keep an eye out for iconic new Blackout Characters, including Misty from the Black Ops II Zombies crew,and Brutus, the undead warden from “Blood of the Dead”.
- New Contraband Weapons: Expand your loadout by earning the Switchblade X9 SMG, Rampage full-auto shotgun, and the Cha-Ching! money bag melee weapon during Operation Grand Heist. More weaponry will also become available as the Operation continues through April 2019.
- New Signature Weapons: New Signature Weapons will now be available in Blackjack’s Reserves, and will provide a bonus +25% XP boost per kill while using the Signature (“MKII”) version of any gun.
- New Reactive Camos: Deck out some of your favorite weapons, including the Maddox RFB and VAPR-XKG, with weapon-specific Reactive Camos that change based on your actions during a match. You’ll also be able to equip these on guns that have the Gold Mastery Camo unlocked.
- New Outfits: New Epic Outfits for multiple Specialists let you choose a side: cops or robbers? Some Outfits are available from day 1 in the Contraband stream, and others will release throughout the Operation in the Black Market.
- New Blackout Jump Packs: All-new Jump Packs hold a matching wingsuit, parachute, and contrail effect to customize your look and let you hot drop in style.
- Blackjack’s Reserves: New Reserve items include playable zombie Blackout characters, Vacation Hudson sporting a Hawaiian shirt and tie, Mastercrafts for the KN-57 and Outlaw, and much more. Items from Reserves in past Operations will be available in Blackjack’s Reserves, including the Mozu Replicant and SG12 Boombox Mastercrafts. Additionally, Cases containing Blackjack Reserves can be earned by playing Multiplayer or Blackout, or they can be acquired in the Black Market.
Players get more access to more content with Operation Grand Heist, with an even larger selection of Reserves to earn during this Operation. Blackjack’s Shop has also been streamlined, combining Special Orders and Item Shop into one location in addition to personalized offers for every player in the new My Deals section. Blackjack’s Shop will of course continue to refresh with new content, and players will be able to utilize the new Inventory tab to keep track of all their goods.