Sledgehammer Games have provided a Vanguard update on August 11 that patched a weapon attachment exploit and fixed a Dev Error bug in Season 4 Reloaded.
Vanguard devs Sledgehammer Games continue to update the game and provide players with fresh content. In addition to a playlist update arriving on August 11, players were also treated to a new update that provided a fix to several of the game’s latest bugs.
The update covers both multiplayer and zombies game modes as certain bugs were hampering the fun. A particularly annoying Dev Error should no longer plague players following the August 11 Vanguard update.
Vanguard Dev Error & attachment exploit fixes
Vanguard Season 5 is fast approaching, but before we get a brand-new season of content with new weapons, maps, and Operators, Sledgehammer are dedicated to fixing current issues.
It seems an unintended exploit was allowing players to combine attachments from other weapons to achieve combinations that should not be possible. This would result in overpowered weapons running amok and the devs were quick to nerf the issue.
In addition, players will no longer have to deal with DEV ERROR 10308 that occurred on the USS Texas map.
Vanguard August 11 update patch notes
- USS Texas 1945
- Addressed an issue that caused DEV ERROR 10308 to occur.
- Seasonal Challenges will no longer be marked as complete if the requirements are unmet.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to achieve unintended Attachment combinations.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Survivalist camouflage challenge from tracking when using specific magazine attachments.
- Push Dagger
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Plague Diamond and Dark Aether camouflage and challenge requirements from being visible in the loadout menu.
- Addressed a rare issue where players could become stuck in spectator mode when joining a match in progress as the joined player leaves.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credit: Activision
Apex Legends player calls out “pay-to-win” Skydive emotes
Apex Legends has loads of cosmetic items for players, from weapon and Legend skins to Skydive emotes, which some players...
Apex Legends Shadow Royale: Start date, how to play, Olympus After Dark, more
The Apex Legends LTM Shadow Royale is available for players during the 2022 Halloween Event. Here are all the details...
Apex Legends Fight or Fright 2022: Start date, Olympus After Dark, Shadow Royale LTM, skins
Here's everything you need to know about Apex Legends Fight or Fright event 2022, including nighttime Olympus, Shadow Royale, and...