Call of Duty: Vanguard’s January 31 update has sought to fix some frustrating issues such as enemy nameplates not displaying, Xbox’s crashing and switching to mouse and keyboard input, and campaign issues.
We’re only two weeks out from Vanguard’s Season 2 update, which the devs delayed in order to work on more bug fixes. Still, they’re working on squashing some small but frustrating issues in the meantime.
Here’s every change made in Vanguard’s January 31 update, including Xbox stability, nameplates not displaying properly, and controller fixes.
Xbox bugs fixed in Vanguard January 31 update patch notes
This update was mainly to target some frustrating issues on Xbox consoles, where Vanguard would crash when loading into a match and the game switched to mouse and keyboard after a controller was disconnected.
The latter issue would be particularly frustrating, as you can’t change your input once in a game, so you wouldn’t be able to move and would have to back out of the game to fix it. But, you shouldn’t have this problem following the January 31 update.
Vanguard January 31 update patch notes
- On Xbox, improvements have been made to reduce instances of crashing when loading into a match from Quick Play, Feature Playlists, and Private Matches
- On Xbox, a bug was fixed that resulted in controller settings switching to Mouse and Keyboard after a controller disconnect
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the game sometimes crashing during the MVP voting sequence
- Fixed an issue in which nameplates would occasionally not display on enemies
- The achievement “Ticket Please” can now be unlocked
- In Stalingrad, players will no longer get caught in a death loop if they take too long to get the sewer
- Fixed a bug in Operation Tonga that would sometimes result in a freeze and crash when shooting an enemy in the field
- Fixed a progression blocker in which Misha would become unresponsive
For more Call of Duty: Vanguard, you can check out FaZe Jev’s new M1928 loadout that’s perfect for small maps such as Das Haus.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credit: Activision
CoD leaker claims Modern Warfare 2 will release “greatest hits” map pack with classics from every developer
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is expected to get a ton of post-launch maps, but now it seems like...
How to get the Cobra DMR in Fortnite: Locations & stats
The Cobra DMR is brand-new addition in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4, and here's how you can get it along...
Are Overwatch 2 servers down? Overwatch server status
If you're experiencing problems with Overwatch 2's servers, here's everything you need to know about checking the server status.