Many players will look to Vanguard Zombies in order to gain Weapon XP, as it can be a great place to level up your weapons fast for use in Multiplayer and Warzone.
As many will know, Black Ops Cold War Zombies was great for gaining Weapon XP, with some techniques even making it much faster than in Multiplayer.
With that being said, players have already found great ways to gain Weapon XP fast in Vanguard Zombies, allowing players to level up their weapons efficiently.
YouTuber Dirtrider478 broke down exactly how Weapon XP works in Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies in their latest video.
Essentially, the way you gain Weapon XP in Vanguard Zombies is very different from Cold War. The amount you can gain decreases every time you hit a certain amount of kills. For example, once you hit 20 kills, the amount of Weapon XP you gain from a kill is decreased.
- Read more:
Further, the amount you gain also changes depending on how many people you are playing with, and which objectives you are completing on Der Anfang.
The best strategy to gain Weapon XP the fastest in Vanguard Zombies is as follows:
- First off, make sure you are playing with multiple friends, preferably 4. This will increase the percantage of Weapon XP gained by 110%.
- Then, start a game on Annfang and enter a Transit objective portal all together. You need all players to enter the same portal or you will not recieve the max XP Weapon multiplier.
- Whoever the host is, select a weapon for camo grinding and start getting kills. For those in the game who aren’t the host, get 20 kills in the objective and leave the game.
- Join the game again and repeat the process, as joining back will reset your 20 kill progress and give you the maxium amount of Weapon XP per kill.
With four players, one being the host, players who are getting the 20 kills each time they join back can expect to gain 32,000 Weapon XP per hour. You would need to get 32 kills per game in Multiplayer just to match these XP rates.
- Read more:
Further, if you use a double weapon XP token before doing this, you can get up to 64,000 Weapon XP per hour, which is insane.
So, if you’re looking to level up your STG44 or Sten extremely fast so that you can get to the high-level attachments quickly, this Vanguard Zombies strategy is one of the best ways to do so.
For more, be sure to check out
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch / Sledgehammer Games
How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg: Main Quest guide
Vanguard’s Shi No Numa map brings a brand-new Zombies Main Quest Easter Egg, so here’s a step-by-step guide to completing it.
Call of Duty: Vanguard has finally introduced a round-based map with Season 4’s reimagining of Shi No Numa. There’s another complicated Main Quest to complete, so here’s a step-by-step guide to the Easter Egg.
After Black Ops Cold War Zombies’ success, Treyarch returned to develop Vanguard’s Zombies mode and continue the Dark Aether storyline. However, with a lack of classic features and a new non-round-based format, players slammed the mode for its “embarrasing” lack of content.
The devs added many classic features with Season 2’s Terra Maledicta, but players were still desperate to see round-based return. It finally has with Season 4’s Shi No Numa, and brought a brand-new Main Quest Easter Egg with it.
Here’s a full guide to building the new wonder weapon, completing the Main Quest Easter Egg, and beating the boss.
- How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg
How to complete Vanguard Zombies Shi No Numa Easter Egg
Like any Call of Duty: Zombies Easter Egg, players will need to complete a series of complex objectives to solve the Main Quest such as finding objects around the map and building the Wonder Weapon.
- Read more:
Thanks to YouTuber MrDalekJD, we’ve got the full breakdown of how to complete the Shi No Numa Easter Egg.
Build the Wunderwaffe DG-2 Wonder Weapon
- Head through the Flogger Courtyard and open up the Fishing Hut, then pick up the Weapon Barrel on the shelf right of the door.
- Go to Comm Room Exterior and find the generator, then insert the Weapon Barrel.
- Head inside the Comm Room itself and follow the prompt to ‘Check Radio’ to the right of the door.
- Go back to the generator and finish the round, then complete the Defend the Radio Tower objective.
- After this is done, collect the Weapon Barrel from the generator. Then, head back to the radio and pick up the Charged Vacuum Tube.
- Go through to the other room inside the Comm Room area and collect the Electrical Fuse Part from a table.
- Find the Storage Hut and spend 1000 Points to activate the trap. It will malfunction, so wait around and insert the Electrical Fuse. Once it works, funnel zombies through the trap until it’s fully charged.
- Play until Round 15 where Zabala will spawn inside the main hut. Lead her to the Tesla Machine in the Excavation Room and try to let her lightning attack hit it until you get the prompt to pick up the Charged Vacuum Tube beside it.
- Head back to the Storage Hut and craft the Wunderwaffe DG-2 at the bench behind the trap.
Collect the Cypher Wheel Parts & start the Ceremony
- After you’ve loaded into Shi No Numa, follow the on-screen prompts to open the door in either the Comm Room or Storage and head to the Dig Site.
- Find the Cypher Wheel Parts (glowing circle objects):
- On a table by a bunk bed in Dormitory
- On the table in front of the Pack-A-Punch at the Dig Site
- On the table to the left of the Max Ammo Box in Doctor’s Quarters
- Head back to the Doctor’s Quarters Exterior and stand in front of the glowing Monolith in front of a tree.
- Allow a Boom Schreier to run in front of the Monolith and kill it at the right time to blow away the vines.
- Press the interact button to insert the Cypher Wheels into the Monolith.
- Head to one of the red stones at the edge of the Doctor’s Quarters Exterior area and Start the Ceremony. If you’re playing co-op, each player will need to interact with a different one at the same time.
- Look out for glowing blue Zombies, let them approach the island the Monlolith is on, and kill them with the Wunderwaffe. If you don’t kill enough, simply play until the next round and try again.
Collect Zombie Blood & find Mirror Fragments
- Activate the Flogger Trap and head into the Flogger Courtyard, letting the trap fling Zombies towards the deactivated Perk Fountain. Once enough Zombies have been killed, you’ll actually have to drink the Zombie Blood.
- Using the temporary speed boost from the blood, find the red orb in either the Mess Hall or spawn room. Follow the red orb until it stops, and then pick up the first Mirror Fragment. However, you’ll need to do it again if the blood effects wear off before you pick it up.
- Drink the blood again, then find the map inside the War Room. Look for the X over a location, then head there and look for the mirror piece (you might need to shoot it down).
Follow & shoot glowing blue orbs
- Ensure you have everything you need for the fight ahead.
- Head back to the Dig Site POI and place the Mirror Fragments at the altar in the middle.
- Follow the prompt to energize the podium. If playing co-op, each player will need to interact with a different podium.
- Keep an eye on the glowing blue orb as it floats into the air and flies towards one of the four huts. Chase after the blue orb and look for it outside the map, shooting it three times as it relocates.
- Make your way back to the Dig Site and follow the prompt to Summon Echo.
Defeat Echo in Shi No Numa Zombies
- After the boss fight has begun, look for the glowing blue zombies again. Allow them to reach the bottom level of the dig site and kill them with the Wanderwaffe.
- Once enough glowing blue zombies have been killed, a large bubble will form over the area. Make sure you’re inside and once Echo enters the bubble with you, deal as much damage to her as possible until she becomes immune.
- The second stage will begin which is exactly the same as step #1, except you’ll be using the Wunderwaffe to kill glowing blue Boom Schreiers instead of regular zombies. Once you’ve killed enough, stay inside the bubble and keep wailing on Echo until she becomes immune again.
- Allow the glowing blue Sturmkriegers to reach the lower level, and kill them with the Wunderwaffe until the bubble appears again. One last time, batter Echo with everything you’ve got until she’s dead.
- You’ll get the end cut scene and some rewards such as a unique Calling Card.
And that’s everything you need to do to complete Vanguard Zombies’ Shi No Numa Easter Egg!
Image Credit: Activision
Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: All rewards & tiers
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass, including the price and rewards.
A new Battle Pass has arrived with the Warzone and Vanguard Season 4 update, offering players the chance to earn content and rewards. Here’s everything available in the Vanguard and Warzone Season 4 Battle Pass.
Players can progress through the Season 4 Battle Pass to unlock some valuable rewards, including new weapons and Operators.
- Vanguard & Warzone Season 4 Battle Pass price
- Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: New Operator & skins
- New Weapons in Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass
- Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass tier 100 Rewards
- Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass all tier rewards
Vanguard & Warzone Season 4 Battle Pass price
The standard version of the Battle Pass will cost players 1,000 CoD Points. With this version, you will start at tier 0, and you’ll have the chance to progress through all 100 tiers of the Season 4 Battle Pass.
Otherwise, you can also choose to go with the Battle Pass Bundle which costs 2,400 CoD Points. This content-rich version will allow you to skip the first 25 tiers. The bundle also comes with a Legendary Type Face Butcher skin seen in the image above.
Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: New Operator & skins
Mercenaries of Fortune is bringing Task Force Immortal to Vanguard and Warzone. Captain Butcher, leads this elite force that is coming to the games and their heisting ability is not to be underestimated.
Butcher will be accessible from tier zero of the Battle Pass as an immediate unlock alongside a Legendary “Vampiric” Daniel Operator Skin, Legendary “Solar Array” Assault Rifle Blueprint, Seasonal XP Boost, and a 45-Minute Double XP Token.
“The Battle Pass also features a new Operator Skin every 10 Tiers, including “Town Runner” Beatrice at Tier 30 and “Wastelander” Roland at Tier 70.”
New Weapons in Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass
Two new weapons will be available in the Warzone and Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass. You can unlock the Marco 5 SMG at tier 15, and this weapon is “a high mobility submachine gun, accurate from the hip with excellent close-range stopping power.”
If previous Vanguard SMGs are anything to go by, the Marco 5 will earn its time in the spotlight.
In addition, the UGM-8 is available at tier 31, and thanks to its surprising mobility this LMG is “perfect for suppressing enemy Operators whether you’re attacking a fortified position or defending an important objective.”
Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass tier 100 Rewards
Those who make it to tier 100 of the Season 4 Battle Pass will earn luxurious rewards. You can claim a Legendary Operator skin, Legendary weapon blueprint, and in-game Titles and Emblems if you put in the time to grind to the end.
Here are the final rewards in the Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass:
- Tier 100: ‘Gold Horror’ Legendary Operator Skin
- Tier 100: ‘Biochromatic’ Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint
- Tier 100: “Big Cheese” profile title, seasonal Emblem, and “Immortal Lord” Charm
Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass all tier rewards
Image Credit: Activision
How to get Wunderwaff Wonder Weapon in Vanguard Zombies
Vanguard Season 4 introduces round-based Zombies to the game, and with it, the return of the Wunderwaffe Wonder Weapon.
Vanguard Season 4 finally introduced the game’s first round-based Zombies mode. If you want to dominate Zombies with the most powerful gun possible, check out how to build the Wunderwaffe Wonder Weapon in Shi No Numa.
When Vanguard was released back in November 2021, Zombies fans were furious and disappointed at Sledgehammer and Treyarch’s take on the fan-favorite mode. Having moved away from round-based Zombies initially, content creators slammed the mode, claiming that there was an “embarrassing lack of content.”
Thankfully, that all changed with the release of Vanguard Season 4, which introduced the first round-based mode to the game on fan-favorite map Shi No Numa.
Of course, with a new map comes the ability to create a Wonder Weapon, and the Wunderwaffe is the gun of choice for Shi No Numa. If blasting Zombies to bits sounds like your kind of thing, here’s how you can build the Vanguard Wunderwaffe Wonder Weapon.
How to craft the Wunderwaffe Wonder Weapon in Vanguard Zombies
Wonder Weapons are a series of special weapons powered by Element 115. These strong weapons are perfect for killing hordes of undead enemies, but require a little work to earn.
Thankfully, it isn’t too hard to get your hands on the Wunderwaffe, with just a few steps required to craft it:
- Head to the communications room and pick up the electrical fuse on the table.
- Head to the fishing hook, unlock the door, and pick up the weapon barrel from the shelves.
- Go back towards the communications room, and find the green generator. Walk over and insert the weapon barrel. Defend the machine until it is finished.
- Enter the communications room and pick up the charged vacuum tube.
- Go to the storage hub and activate the trap in the corner. It will break down, and then ask for the fuse you picked up first. A second fuse will then appear on the crafting table beside you.
- Head over to the main hut, and fight Zabala. Bring her over to the tesla coil and let her perform her attack nine times. Once it has charged, collect the final vacuum tube.
- Finally, head back to the storage hut and craft the Wunderwaffe.
Once you have the Wunderwaffe, you can then use it to slice through waves of Zombies as you attempt to make it through rounds.
- Read More: Vanguard Season 4 Ranked Play rewards
The good news is that Treyarch have already confirmed that more round-based Zombies maps are coming to Vanguard, so we should see even more Wonder Weapons in the not-too-distant future.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Sledgehammer Games
When is Warzone Pacific Season 4 Reloaded? Terminator crossover, Vargo-S, new modes
Here's everything we know about the upcoming Warzone Pacific Season 4 Reloaded update, including the expected release date and content.
NICKMERCS loves the new Fortune’s Keep Warzone map and explains why
NICKMERCS has shared his opinion on the brand-new Warzone Season 4 map, Fortune's Keep, stating that he loves it, as...
Best Cooper Carbine loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 4
Here are the best attachments, Perks, and equipment for the Cooper Carbine Assault Rifle in Warzone Pacific Season 4.