Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the deployment of the new patch update for the game. The version of the new patch is 1.17.
The Update 1.17 is now live and is 15.1GB on PlayStation 4, is 17.9GB on Xbox One, and is 22GB on PC.
Call of Duty: Warzone is the brand new mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that includes a Battle Royale and Plunder modes for players to play.
Warzone is also FREE to play for everyone – regardless of owning Modern Warfare and will be FREE to download later today.
- Added Search and Rescue
- Added Mayhem Mosh Pit (10v10 Grind, Drop Zone, and Cranked)
- Removing “Boots on the Ground War”
- NEW Shotgun: “VLK Rogue”
- Fixed a bug that prevented respawning after a Defcon Nuke had been set off in Realism Ground War
- Increased damage to Juggernauts when being hit by a Thermite Crossbow
- Various Exploit fixes, including fixes to Hackney Yard and Piccadilly
- Fix for a bug where a different pistol than one that was equipped would appear when climbing a ladder
- Fixed a bug where any charm used alongside the MP7 Bengal variant would clip through the weapon
- Various Ground War exploit fixes
- Fix for a bug where a constant yellow “High Alert” screen would persist after death if the player died while the perk was granted via Specialist
- Fixed a bug in the After-Action Report that would display 0 in the Challenge field even if a Challenge had been completed
- Fixed a bug that would spawn players elsewhere on the map after using a Tactical Insertion near the crawl space on Rust
- Fixed a bug in the Giant Infection mode that spammed radio VO across all teammates when a player is a driver or passenger
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to deploy throwable Field Upgrades during the round countdown. After the countdown ends, the player would still have another Field Upgrade available. This has been fixed
- Added option to toggle a square or circular minimap
Call of Duty League: Restricted the .357 Snake Shot in the CDL public playlist
- 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
- Increased move speed
- Increased ADS Spread
- Reduced ADS damage
- Reduced far damage range
- Extended very lethal close damage range
- Fix for the RAM-7 variant, “The Corrupter” not allowing the use of any sniper scopes
- Fixed a bug that could create an ‘infinite ammo’ glitch on the Model 680
- Updating the ammo descriptions to the “Bludgeoner” LMG and the “Skull Hammer” Shotgun
- Fix for a bug where using an NVG Thermal Scope on the Grau 5.56 could cause a graphical bug
Missions and Challenges:
- Fix for a bug that only displayed the “One Shot One Kill” splash medal on screen when a sniper rifle was used. This is fixed to display whenever any one-shot weapon like shotguns or marksman rifles are used
- Fix for the “Get 50 Kills with Light Machine Guns” challenge not tracking as intended
- Fix for Golem’s 3rd Mission Objective, “Get 5 Kills using Lethal Equipment” not tracking properly
- All vehicles now award progress to any challenges that require “X vehicle run over kills”
- Updates to the splash screen and in-game HUD as players make progress in the “Alliance” Missions
Classic Special Operations:
- Fixed a bug that prevented players for being able to use finishing moves on enemy AI. This has been fixed
- Bomb Squad: Fix for a bug there enemies might not spawn until after the last bomb is defused
Special Operations: Survival – Leaderboards for Azhir Cave (night) and St. Petrograd have been added
- Camera is now in a fixed position when reviving while prone or crouched
- Hostages will reset to a safe area if dropped out of bounds
- Fix match ending if the last-alive player calls in a Team Revive but goes down before the other players revive themselves.
- Fix some instances where the juggernaut music could stay on unintentionally
- Increase Heavy Hitter weapon perk to 2x melee damage
- Ensure that players who are parachuting receive the ‘out of bounds’ warning if they drift out of bounds
- Fix for hint prompts showing up while players are in last stand
- Fix for an edge case that could prevent the 4th squad leader from spawning in during Operation Headhunter
- Operation Just Reward: Fixed an issue where the cell phone intel would fail to drop
- Operation Strongbox: Fixed a bug where destroying an enemy Wheelson was not granting any XP
Keyboard and Mouse: a contextual menu is now displayed when KBM player right-click on usernames in the Social menu’s Party tab
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- New PC players that are using the latest Battle.net client now have access to a simple, one-click way of creating their Activision account using their Battle.net credentials
- Fixed a few cases where certain Social menu pop-up messages would display incorrectly in higher aspect ratios
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Modern Warfare players frustrated after mid-game loadout edits disabled after Warzone glitch
Modern Warfare players have been left frustrated after a Warzone glitch has forced devs to remove the ability to edit classes mid-game.
Modern Warfare players can no longer edit their loadouts mid-game, thanks to the feature being disabled in Warzone after it caused several bugs and exploits.
The Warzone Season 4 update gave battle royale players the option to edit their loadouts in the pre-game lobby. This was a highly requested feature, but Raven Software was forced to remove it after players could bring their loadouts into the start of the match, get infinite Dead Silence, and even exploit the game to get access to Weapon Blueprints and camos.
However, the solution has left Modern Warfare players frustrated as they can no longer edit their classes during multiplayer matches.
Call of Duty’s new joint progression system has allowed 2019’s Modern Warfare to stay alive and active long after its content cycle ended. However, MW players have been frustrated that the game has become a ‘Cold War advertisement’ and want the game to become separate once Vanguard releases.
Raven Software were forced to disable the ability to edit loadouts in Warzone’s pre-game lobby and in matches of Plunder after players found an exploit that gave them free camos and Blueprints, even getting Dark matter on Modern Warfare weapons. However, this also affected Modern Warfare.
Posting to Reddit on July 22, BeneficialOstrich69 pointed out that they could no longer edit their loadout during matches of Modern Warfare following this change. This wasn’t a glitch on their end, as several other players reported the same issue.
Players were frustrated, saying they were taking the system, which has been in Call of Duty for years, for granted. “So people who play only multiplayer suffers cuz of warzone,” stated one player.
While the camo swap glitch was much more common in Warzone because of Cold War weapons being there, it could still be accomplished in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
Once Raven Software figures out how to prevent the glitch, the ability to swap loadouts and camos should appear back in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer alongside Warzone, Plunder, and the new Payload game mode.
Image Credit: Activision
What is the average Call of Duty: Modern Warfare K/D ratio?
Despite how long Modern Warfare has been out, players still wonder how their K/D compares to everyone else, and we have a solid answer.
Modern Warfare is still a very popular game in 2021, and we’ve gathered some data to see what makes the cut as an average K/D ratio.
Despite releasing in November 2019, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has managed to retain quite a bit of its fan base. Some players haven’t gotten on board with Treyarch’s Black Ops Cold War, or enjoy Modern Warfare and use it to unlock guns, camos, and attachments for Warzone.
In any event, tons of games of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are still being fought out each day, and K/Ds are changing all the time. For those who don’t know, a kill-to-death ratio is how many kills a player manages to achieve for every death e.g if you finished a game with 2 kills and 1 death you’d finish with a 2 to 1 K/D.
But what is the average K/D in Modern Warfare? Let’s find out.
Modern Warfare 2019 average kill-to-death ratio
It needs to be said that lobbies and K/Ds have been greatly affected by the controversial matter of SBMM.
SBMM has been looked on negatively by the majority of the Call of Duty community as it has taken some of the mystery and fun away from matchmaking.
It’s also meant that better players will be punished more regularly by being placed in better lobbies. As such, the average K/D is basically lower than it has been in recent games.
The general consensus is that if you are in the 0.85-1.05 K/D region, then you’re in a decent spot in Modern Warfare. In early years, a solid 1.00-1.05 could be considered the minimum for a KD ratio.
It becomes quite self-explanatory after this as if you’re under 0.85 then you’re probably falling a bit below the average K/D ratio. However, if you’re above 1.05, then you’re definitely doing better than the average Modern Warfare player.
If you’re massively well below 0.85, then you might want to reconsider the strategy and weapons you’re using. Conversely, if you’re smashing well above a 1.05 K/D ratio, then you know what you’re doing.
Image Credit: Activision / Infinity Ward
Best MW MP5 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
The Modern Warfare MP5 is still one of the best SMGs in Warzone Season 4 Reloaded, so here is how to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout.
Modern Warfare’s MP5 SMG has long been a popular choice in Call of Duty: Warzone, so here are the attachments and perks to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout to maximize its slaying potential in Season 4.
If you’re looking for a well-balanced and reliable SMG, the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout is your best companion for the task to rack up eliminations and victories in the Call of Duty battle royale.
This is especially true after a massive wave of nerfs in the Season 4 Reloaded update allowed this weapon to rise again as a premiere secondary option for players.
Here are the attachments and perks to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout for Season 4 Reloaded and dominate all of your enemies.
Best Warzone MW MP5 loadout
Best Warzone MW MP5 loadout attachments
- Barrel: Monolithic Integral Suppressor
- Laser: 5mW Laser
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition: 45 Round Mags
- Stock: FTAC Collapsible
The best Warzone MW MP5 loadout has an emphasis on speed and utility. You’ll be able to take down enemies at medium range and close in the gaps quickly with great mobility and accuracy.
The Monolithic Integral Suppressor is the best choice for Modern Warfare’s MP5 as it has all the traits of the standard Monolithic Suppressor but uses both the muzzle and barrel slots. You’ll stay off the radar while firing and also receive additional bullet velocity.
- Read More: Best FiNN loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
As the MP5 is a ‘pocket’ weapon, you want it to be as mobile as possible. To increase its speed, you should add the 5mW Laser and FTAC Collapsible stock.
The laser will give you a sprint-to-fire speed boost and vastly improve your hip-fire accuracy, and the stock will allow you to aim down sights quicker and move faster. With these attachments combined, you can be quick and unpredictable in close-range fights.
For extra recoil control and even more hip-fire accuracy, the Merc Foregrip is an excellent choice for the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout. You’ll not only be able to hit more accurate shots on enemies at medium distance, but you’ll be able to land much more hip-fire shots at point-blank.
And finally, to make sure you can down and finish several targets in one fight, the 45 Round Mags will be a necessary addition.
Best perks for Modern Warfare MP5 in Warzone
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill then Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
When choosing which perks to run with the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout, you want those which will benefit you in close-range engagements.
When fighting up close, enemies will often chuck a bombardment of explosives your way to get the upper hand. With E.O.D equipped, you’ll be able to tank a plethora of grenades and Semtex, allowing you to stay in the fight.
As the MP5 is most effective as a secondary, you’ll want to take Overkill from your first Loadout Drop. This will allow you to take two primary weapons, such as an HDR, then you can get Ghost from your next Loadout to be concealed from UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
To be able to change guns mid-fight quickly, Amped will almost eliminate this weapon swap delay. Whether your primary weapon is out of ammo or you get ambushed at close range, Amped will be vital to your survival.
How to unlock the Modern Warfare MP5
Acquiring the Modern Warfare Warzone MP5 isn’t too difficult, and its requirements are easy enough.
- Read More: Best C58 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
All you need to do is reach Level 12, and it will be unlocked for you to use to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout.
Try out the best Warzone MW MP5 in Season 4, and you’ll be running one of the game’s most reliable and powerful weapons.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
Activision Blizzard execs respond internally to California lawsuit, calling allegations ‘troubling’
Activision Blizzard executives have sent internal emails to staff in response to the recent lawsuit.
Warzone players call for devs to add permanent Rebirth Island playlists
Rebirth Island has become a popular map for Warzone players, but the community is calling for permanent playlists like Verdansk.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 23
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the...