Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the deployment of the new patch update for the game. The version of the new patch is 1.17.
The Update 1.17 is now live and is 15.1GB on PlayStation 4, is 17.9GB on Xbox One, and is 22GB on PC.
Call of Duty: Warzone is the brand new mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that includes a Battle Royale and Plunder modes for players to play.
Warzone is also FREE to play for everyone – regardless of owning Modern Warfare and will be FREE to download later today.
- Added Search and Rescue
- Added Mayhem Mosh Pit (10v10 Grind, Drop Zone, and Cranked)
- Removing “Boots on the Ground War”
- NEW Shotgun: “VLK Rogue”
- Fixed a bug that prevented respawning after a Defcon Nuke had been set off in Realism Ground War
- Increased damage to Juggernauts when being hit by a Thermite Crossbow
- Various Exploit fixes, including fixes to Hackney Yard and Piccadilly
- Fix for a bug where a different pistol than one that was equipped would appear when climbing a ladder
- Fixed a bug where any charm used alongside the MP7 Bengal variant would clip through the weapon
- Various Ground War exploit fixes
- Fix for a bug where a constant yellow “High Alert” screen would persist after death if the player died while the perk was granted via Specialist
- Fixed a bug in the After-Action Report that would display 0 in the Challenge field even if a Challenge had been completed
- Fixed a bug that would spawn players elsewhere on the map after using a Tactical Insertion near the crawl space on Rust
- Fixed a bug in the Giant Infection mode that spammed radio VO across all teammates when a player is a driver or passenger
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to deploy throwable Field Upgrades during the round countdown. After the countdown ends, the player would still have another Field Upgrade available. This has been fixed
- Added option to toggle a square or circular minimap
Call of Duty League: Restricted the .357 Snake Shot in the CDL public playlist
- 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
- Increased move speed
- Increased ADS Spread
- Reduced ADS damage
- Reduced far damage range
- Extended very lethal close damage range
- Fix for the RAM-7 variant, “The Corrupter” not allowing the use of any sniper scopes
- Fixed a bug that could create an ‘infinite ammo’ glitch on the Model 680
- Updating the ammo descriptions to the “Bludgeoner” LMG and the “Skull Hammer” Shotgun
- Fix for a bug where using an NVG Thermal Scope on the Grau 5.56 could cause a graphical bug
Missions and Challenges:
- Fix for a bug that only displayed the “One Shot One Kill” splash medal on screen when a sniper rifle was used. This is fixed to display whenever any one-shot weapon like shotguns or marksman rifles are used
- Fix for the “Get 50 Kills with Light Machine Guns” challenge not tracking as intended
- Fix for Golem’s 3rd Mission Objective, “Get 5 Kills using Lethal Equipment” not tracking properly
- All vehicles now award progress to any challenges that require “X vehicle run over kills”
- Updates to the splash screen and in-game HUD as players make progress in the “Alliance” Missions
Classic Special Operations:
- Fixed a bug that prevented players for being able to use finishing moves on enemy AI. This has been fixed
- Bomb Squad: Fix for a bug there enemies might not spawn until after the last bomb is defused
Special Operations: Survival – Leaderboards for Azhir Cave (night) and St. Petrograd have been added
- Camera is now in a fixed position when reviving while prone or crouched
- Hostages will reset to a safe area if dropped out of bounds
- Fix match ending if the last-alive player calls in a Team Revive but goes down before the other players revive themselves.
- Fix some instances where the juggernaut music could stay on unintentionally
- Increase Heavy Hitter weapon perk to 2x melee damage
- Ensure that players who are parachuting receive the ‘out of bounds’ warning if they drift out of bounds
- Fix for hint prompts showing up while players are in last stand
- Fix for an edge case that could prevent the 4th squad leader from spawning in during Operation Headhunter
- Operation Just Reward: Fixed an issue where the cell phone intel would fail to drop
- Operation Strongbox: Fixed a bug where destroying an enemy Wheelson was not granting any XP
Keyboard and Mouse: a contextual menu is now displayed when KBM player right-click on usernames in the Social menu’s Party tab
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- New PC players that are using the latest Battle.net client now have access to a simple, one-click way of creating their Activision account using their Battle.net credentials
- Fixed a few cases where certain Social menu pop-up messages would display incorrectly in higher aspect ratios
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Best CX-9 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 6
Here are the attachments and Perks you can run with the highly-anticipated CX-9 SMG in Warzone and Modern Warfare to make its best loadout.
The CX-9 SMG finally arrived last season and is still a great option in Season 6, so here is how to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout to dominate your enemies.
The CX-9 was released alongside the Sykov Pistol in Season 4, and in Season 6, it’s still a very viable SMG that can shred at close range.
Here are the attachments and perks to run with this SMG to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Table of Contents
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best perks to use with CX-9 class
- Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
- How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FR
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition: 50 Round Drums
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout is excellent in those close-quarters engagements, but due to the random nature of Warzone, we’ve built it to be a little bit more versatile.
The CX-38S barrel has two significant benefits. It’s already got a Monolithic Suppressor attached, which frees up a slot, and it improves almost every aspect of the weapon. You’ll see the CX-9 has a more effective range, recoil control, and your shots will be hidden from the minimap.
- Read more: Are there bots in Warzone?
Next, we’ve added the Tac Laser and CX-FR stock to the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. Your CX-9 will now be much quicker, allowing you to snap onto enemies even if they take you by surprise.
The Merc Foregrip is always a solid choice for Modern Warfare SMGs, as it improves both recoil control and hip-fire accuracy for the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. And finally, the 50 Round Drums will allow you to down and kill multiple enemies without reloading when using the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FA
- Ammunition: 30 Round Mags
- Perk: Sleight of Hand
This CX-9 is built almost purely for speed but with a larger magazine and longer barrel for taking out targets at medium range.
To start, we’ve opted for the CX-38S barrel, which improves almost every aspect of the CX-9. You’ll see a huge boost in damage range, bullet velocity, and even recoil control – while having your shots suppressed. The only downside is a slower ADS speed, which we’ll correct with the rest of the attachments.
Modern Warfare’s engagements usually take place in the confines of 6v6 maps, so you want a bit more speed with your weapon. To do this, we’ve opted for the Tac Laser and CX-FA stock. With these, your ADS speed, movement, and weapon stability will see a welcome improvement.
And finally, we’ve added the 30 Round Mags and Sleight of Hand Perk. The 30 Round Mag gives a solid boost to magazine size without slowing you down too much, and Sleight of Hand vastly increases your reload speed to keep you in the fight. If you want more bullets in your mag, you can always take the 50 Round Drums instead.
Best perks to use with CX-9 class
Best Warzone CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill then Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
E.O.D will help you survive a barrage of explosives, keeping you in the fight at all times. Overkill will allow you to take the CX-9 alongside a long-range weapon such as the Krig 6, and then you can take Ghost from your next loadout to hide from UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Read more: Best perks to use in Call of Duty: Warzone
Finally, the Amped Perk allows you to switch between weapons quickly, so you’re never caught defenseless.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Battle Hardened
Again, E.O.D is vital to ensuring you don’t get taken out by a well-placed Frag Grenade or Semtex.
- Read More: Best Swiss K31 loadout for CoD: Warzone
Then, the Ghost Perk will make sure you can always remain stealthy when an enemy pops a UAV.
Last but not least, Battle-Hardened significantly reduces the effect of Stuns and Flashbangs, so you’re never rendered defenseless by Tactical Grenades.
Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout was on the receiving end of a bug and nerf in the August 5 update for the Call of Duty battle royale, which caught plenty of players by surprise, considering the weapon had only been in the game for a short time before Raven Software rolled out an update for it.
- Read More: Best Warzone guns weapon tier list
You can find all of the changes the August 5 update made to this SMG below:
- Increased mid damage range from 20 to 21
- Increased Headshot Multiplier from 1.4 to 1.45
How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The CX-9 is a Modern Warfare weapon, so you won’t be able to unlock or use it in Black Ops Cold War. Luckily, it has an easily unlock requirement: Get 2 Longshot Kills while using an SMG in 5 different matches.
Because this is Modern Warfare, you don’t need to finish the match either. You can get two longshot kills with an SMG, back out, and repeat until you’ve unlocked the weapon.
Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Read More: Best Bullfrog loadout in CoD: Warzone
If you’re looking for more great weapons, then you can check out some of this season’s best Warzone loadouts below:
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
CoD 2022 reportedly titled ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II’
New rumors appear to have revealed the name of Call of Duty 2022, which is expected to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019.
A new rumor claims to reveal the name of the 2022 Call of Duty title, which is set to be a sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019.
The new rumor, from leaker Tom Henderson, states that the name of the 2022 Call of Duty game will be ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.’
This information lines up with what CharlieIntel has also heard about the 2022 Call of Duty game, although we’d caution that Activision can change the name at any point leading to the reveal.
The 2022 Call of Duty title from Infinity Ward is set to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019 and feature a story that focuses on the Colombian drug cartels.
The game is currently codenamed Project Cortez, according to leaked NVIDIA files.
Infinity Ward’s last title, Modern Warfare 2019, has gone on to become the most successful Call of Duty game of all time. It was the title that also introduced the free to play Warzone experience.
Infinity Ward recently announced the opening of a new studio in Austin, Texas to compliment their California, Poland, and Mexico offices.
Official information on the Call of Duty 2022 title is very sparse and not official announcement is to be expected until late Summer 2022.
The next Call of Duty game is set to be Call of Duty: Vanguard from Sledgehammer Games, releasing on Friday, November 5. Vanguard includes a WWII-based campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies experience.
RAAL LMG returns to Warzone & Modern Warfare in October 8 update
The RAAL LMG was mistakenly removed from Warzone and Modern Warfare, but Raven Software has now returned it to the Gunsmith.
Warzone and Modern Warfare fans were left baffled after the RAAL LMG was removed in the Season 6 update. But Raven Software added it back on October 8, confirming it was a mistake.
It was months ago that the RAAL LMG briefly appeared in Warzone as loot and was quickly removed soon after. Then after much waiting, players finally got their hands on the RAAL in Warzone and Modern Warfare, but it was then secretly removed in the Season 6 update.
Players were obviously left baffled as to why it would be removed. But, Raven Software released an update on October 8 that made changes to Iron Trials and also added the RAAL LMG back to the game, confirming it was a mistake.
Whilst Warzone guru JGOD doesn’t believe the RAAL LMG is a meta weapon that all players should be using, he still thinks it’s a viable gun. Which is even more of a reason why players were so shocked to see it disappear without warning.
The removal was made very public knowledge thanks to a Tweet from ModernWarzone, and it took some players off-guard.
But, RAAL fans can relax, as the LMG has been added back to Warzone in the October 8 update. At the end of the patch notes, Raven Software said “Oops,” and confirmed that “the RAAL MG (MW) is back.”
It didn’t quite disappear for everyone, as it seemed that if you had the RAAL MG in a loadout, then you could still use it, but couldn’t alter the attachments on it.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software
Warzone October 21 playlist update is now live after delay
The Call of Duty: Warzone playlist update for October 21 is now live in the battle royale game after it...
Warzone October 22 update patch notes: Ghosts of Verdansk changes, Iron Trials duos back, more
Raven Software has officially released the Warzone October 22 update patch notes, and we have all of the details covered...
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: Team 2, FUT upgrades & prices
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts is the latest promotion to hit Ultimate Team, and we've got all the details...