Season 6 is officially underway in Call of Duty: Warzone and Raven Software is still hard at work to provide new content for players and optimize their playing experiences which was the focus of the Warzone October 8 update patch notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 6 has brought a great deal of new content for players to experience and enjoy in what will be the last season of the Black Ops Cold War cycle before CoD: Vanguard releases on November 5, 2021.
However, Raven Software is still working on adding new content and fixing various issues in the Call of Duty Battle Royale that has been frustrating players, which was the main objective of the Warzone October 8 update patch notes that you can find below:
Warzone October 8 update patch notes
Weekend-Exclusive Playlist – Iron Trials ‘84 Quads
The trials are back… now with more friendships on the line!
Grab your best squad mates and drop back into Verdansk for three days of blood, sweat, and tears (of joy… or probably pain).
This Weekend-Exclusive Playlist will go live today at 10 AM PST and remain live through Monday, October 11th, at 10 AM PST.
The following changes are exclusive to the Quads version of the Iron Trials ‘84 mode.
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
Be sure to hydrate and good luck!
- Fixed an issue causing some menus – notably the Operator Menu – to freeze when attempting to navigate them.
- Fixed an issue causing several Store Bundles splash screens to show white placeholder images.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Moonshot” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Quick on the Draw” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the rarity of several rewards in the Season Six Battle Pass to not match the BOCW version.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Challenge for the Battle Axe (BOCW) to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Weaver’s “Disciple of Mayhem” Bundle Challenges to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues causing incorrect Calling Cards to appear when equipping certain ones.
- And the RAAL MG (MW) is back! Oops. 😬
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be excited to jump into the new Iron Trials ’84 Quads game mode, as the Duos Iron Trials game mode was a fan-favorite and quickly became one of the most popular limited-time modes in warzone history.
Raven Software also added back the RAAL LMG after mysteriously removing it over the last day from the game. The application of a fix for the frustrating menu freezing that has been going on for some time will undoubtedly bring relief to many players.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Activision
Fastest way to level up Overwatch 2 Battle Pass with XP
Blizzard have added Battle Passes to Overwatch 2 and we've put together an easy guide to walk you through fast...
Ghosts haunt Apex Legends players on Olympus After Dark map
Apex Legends players have discovered a spooky surprise on Olympus After Dark as ghosts are popping up across the map.
FIFA 23 Bundesliga Player of the Month: September nominees & how to vote
The nominees for FIFA 23’s Bundesliga Player of the Month have been announced and here’s how to vote for September's...