The bonus rewards in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone for watching Twitch streams offer is back.
To celebrate the launch of Call of Duty: Warzone in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Activision is teaming up with Twitch again to enable drops for select COD Partner streams. Watching select streamers will let you get additional bonus content in game.
Want to earn some rewards for when you drop into your next match? Watch Warzone in the Modern Warfare category on Twitch from March 11 at 10AM PT to March 18 at 10AM PT to earn rewards, then equip then in-game and jump into the action of Warzone.
Here’s the steps to watching and earning Modern Warfare and Warzone rewards on Twitch:
- Step 1: Get a Call of Duty Account: Registering for a Call of Duty account is a relatively easy process that gives you some awesome benefits. Accounts make it possible for cross-play to be enabled in Modern Warfare, and you’ll receive all the latest intel and personalized stats. Get an account by going here. If you already have an account, you’re all set.
- Step 2: Link and Re-link: Once you have a Call of Duty account, connect it to your Twitch Account, so you can start earning!
- Step 3: Watch and Earn: Then, you’ll need to head to Twitch and get a look at the streamers who are playing Warzone. On drop eligible streams you’ll see a callout that “drops are enabled”, so you know you are officially watching and earning. From there, click the stream and enjoy the gameplay. You can watch multiple streamers or one stream but as long as they are “drop eligible” your total watch time will be tallied up, so you can earn rewards.
- Step 4: Get the Goods: So, you’ve watched some awesome gameplay of Season One of Modern Warfare and want to know what’s headed to your inventory? Details below:
- Watching 1 hour – earns a ‘Airborne Commander’ shiny emblem
- Watching 2 hours – earns 1 Hour of Double XP Token
- Watching 3 hours – earns the ‘Cataclysmic’ Weapon Blueprint