CoD: Mobile’s Season 3 Tokyo Escape offered players a chance to explore new content and ideas in Japan. Season 4 has now been announced, so here’s everything you need to know about Spurned and Burned.
The one thing that CoD: Mobile devs TiMi have not done is rest on their laurels with Call of Duty’s mobile phone version. Tokyo Escape was the theme for Season 3, and this was fully represented by fitting items to celebrate this, plus a hot new weapon in the PP19 Bizon.
As players revel in the delights of Season 3’s theme, the team is already hard at work on Season 4. We will look at CoD: Mobile Season 4’s theme, release date, content, and other exciting details regarding the game’s future.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 title & start date
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 has officially been announced, and will be titled ‘Spurned and Burned.’ While Season 3 was Japanese-themed, this season brings Call of Duty to the Wild West.
CoD Mobile devs have revealed the official release date for Season 4: Spurned and Burned. It will launch on May 26 at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET / 1 AM BST (May 27).
CoD: Mobile Season 4 content
In the lead-up to Season 4, CoD Mobile devs have been teasing some of the content that fans can expect after the next major update.
New CoD Mobile weapons & equipment
Since rebooting to Season 1 again, CoD Mobile has been continuously adding content from 2019’s Modern Warfare. We’ve seen several maps, Operators, and weapons arrive from MW and Warzone, and Season 4 is set to expand the arsenal further.
CoD Mobile have confirmed the arrival of two Modern Warfare weapons, the MK2 Carbine and the Holger 26, as well as the Heartbeat Sensor and Sickle melee weapon.
The Carbine’s arrival has now been officially confirmed and will be available through the Season 4 Battle Pass. The Holger and Sickle will both arrive later in the season through a challenge.
Many players have been anticipating the Heartbeat Sensor’s arrival, and it’s finally arriving in Season 4. This Tactical Grenade will temporarily reveal the position of nearby enemies and will be available through a Seasonal Challenge at the start of Season 4.
Continuing CoD Mobile’s trend of being a hub for all things Call of Duty, old and new, a classic map from Modern Warfare 3 will be making its arrival at the beginning of Season 4.
Dome, which hasn’t been seen in a main CoD title since MW3, is confirmed to arrive in Season 4. This small map has two indoor areas for close-range combat, and the titular Dome provides a great vantage point for snipers.
The Season 4 Battle Pass has been revealed, and it’s confirmed that Warzone Operator Sergio “Morte” Sulla would be arriving in the game.
- Read more: How to play CoD: Mobile with a controller
Not only will Morte be arriving, but there will also be new Wild West-themed skins for existing Operators. Alex, who arrived in Season 2, will receive a ‘Bounty Hunter’ outfit, and Scarlett Rhodes will get the ‘Carmine’ skin.
Not only will new weapons, maps, and Operators arrive in the game, but a new Scorestreak is confirmed for the Battle Pass.
The HAWK X3 Scorestreak will arrive during Season 4 and is set to be a powerful tool for any player’s arsenal. This remote-controlled drone has a machine gun with unlimited bullets, allowing you to pilot it around the map and take out any player caught unawares.
More leaked content
Two big features that have been requested for some time could be on the cards if recent leaks and hints are anything to go by.
- Read More: How to change username in CoD: Mobile
CoD: Mobile leaks suggest that the Chinese version of CoD: Mobile has access to additional features over every other release of the game: including Zombies and Prestige.
The devs confirmed that Zombies would be returning to the Chinese version, and it’s basically a given that the Western version of CoD: Mobile will be able to tangle with the undead in 2021.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 buffs and nerfs
In a community update post, the devs behind CoD: Mobile confirmed that Season 4 would be undergoing some big changes to many of its big hitters.
Several key weapons and classes will be updated accordingly to try and balance out the large selection of CoD: Mobile weapons available.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 Weapon class buffs and nerfs
- “SMGs – We aim to strengthen this type’s close quarters’ abilities through increased damage and mobility while optimizing bullet trajectory to ensure viability at other distances.
- Assault Rifles – We aim to strengthen the range and accuracy of ARs to ensure they have a superior combat range of 15-30 meters. This is done through improved weapon type differentiation in relation to bullet trajectory, handling, and recoil.
- LMGs – We aim to strengthen the accuracy and damage efficiency of LMGs to ensure that suppression is possible at 30 meters away while also strengthening their overall capabilities at different ranges.
- Snipers – We aim to optimize the attributes of sniper attachments, provide more combinations of attachments, and weaken the advantages of snipers in close-range combat.
- Marksman Rifles – We aim to make marksman rifles more nimble and agile by increasing movement speed via various attachments”
- Highest Damage – 0-8 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 8-14 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 14-19 meters range (increased range)
- Lowest Damage – 19 meters range or further (increased range from 17m to 19m)
- Highest Damage – 0-6 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 6-15 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 15-28 meters range (consolidated)
- Lowest Damage – 28 meters range or further (same range)
- Highest Damage – 25 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 10-24 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 17 damage at 24 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 26 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 24 damage at 10-15 meters range
- Third Highest – 20 damage at 15-25 meters range or further
- Lowest Damage – 17 damage at 25 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 0-8 meters range (same as original)
- Second Highest – 8-15 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 15-25 meters range (increased range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (increased range from 17m to 25m)
- Highest Damage – 0-10 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 10-17 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 17-25 meters range (decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (decreased range from 30m to 25m)
- Increased the basic bullet spread (base weapon)
- Light Barrel (short)
- Increased bullet spread
- Decreased ADS speed
- Stopping Power Reload (mag)
- Increased spread
- Decreased the negative effects of reload speed
- Highest Damage – 0-13 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 13-25 meters range (consolidated range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (decreased range from 35m to 25m)
- Highest Damage – 0-18 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 18-30 meters range (both increased and decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 30 meters range or further (decreased range from 35m to 30m)
- OWC Ranger – Decreased movement speed penalty (buff)
- Elite Foregrip
- Decreased movement speed penalty (buff)
- Helps push the weapon from close range to medium range
- ADS Speed Improved
- Optimized horizontal recoil, which increases bullet spread
- Highest Damage – 0-20 meters range (same range)
- Second Highest – 20-33 meters range (decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 33 meters range or further (decreased range from 40m to 30m)
- Strike Stock – ADS Movement Speed penalty increased (nerf)
- OWC Marksman
- ADS Movement speed penalty decreased (buff)
- Movement speed penalty decreased (buff)
- Reload Speed slightly increased
- Increased the damage magnification above the waist of enemies
- Optimized horizontal recoil, which results in a slight bullet spread increase
- Damage increased at the closest range (stronger in close combat)
- ADS speed increased (nerf – takes longer to ADS)
- Accuracy enhanced
- Highest Damage – 26 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 21 damage at 10-45 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 20 damage at 45 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 31 damage at 0-20 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 20-55 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 18 damage at 55 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 31 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 24 damage at 10-30 meters range
- Third Highest – 22 damage at 30-50 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 21 damage at 50 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 32 damage at 0-20 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 20-55 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 19 damage at 50 meters range or further
Akimbo .50s GS
- Overall mobility decreased
- Hip fire spread increased by 35%
- Firing speed increased from 0.36s to 0.43s
We’ll continue to update this page with more information on CoD: Mobile Season 4 as it comes in.
Image Credit: Activision
Best guns in CoD Mobile: Every Season 6 weapon ranked
CoD: Mobile has a ton of weapons to choose from and we’ve ranked them all from best to worst and counted the top 5.
Since launching in 2019, CoD Mobile has taken handheld gaming by storm and 2022’s Season 6 has only given players more content to enjoy. The game boasts many fearsome weapons, so we’ve ranked the guns from best to worst.
Since its reboot, Call of Duty: Mobile has come a long way, with the game now absolutely full of content. The Season 6: To the Skies update has added Modern Warfare 2’s beloved Favela map and of course, even more guns.
CoD Mobile has over 70 guns to use from previous CoD games, and we’ve gone through them all to try and decide which are perhaps not as proficient in the art of killing, and which simply rule the game.
Best guns in CoD Mobile ranked list
We’re going to take a moment to assign each of CoD Mobile’s guns an official ranked place before we place them in order. There’s a lot to get through, let’s see where we ranked them all.
Here is every primary CoD Mobile Season 6 gun ranked:
- Kilo 141
- Holger 26
- DL Q33
- Type 25
- KSP 45
- AS VAL
- PP19 Bizon
- MK2 Carbine
- CR-56 AMAX
- Peacekeeper MK2
- Rytec AMR
- SP-R 208
- AGR 556
- Kilo Bolt-Action
- HG 40
- M21 EBR
5 best guns in CoD Mobile
5. SKS – Best Marksman Rifle in CoD Mobile
Somewhat of a ‘skill cannon,’ what makes the SKS so powerful is its ability to two-shot to the chest and one-shot to the head.
- Read more: Best L-CAR 9 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 6
If you’re accurate enough, the SKS can be absolutely devastating. You’ll be able to fly around the map taking down enemies in only 200ms, and there aren’t many weapons can that can challenge that TTK.
4. DR-H 4
The DR-H was always a powerful weapon but received major buffs in CoD Mobile Season 6.
- Read more: Best KSP 45 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 6
With its new and improved damage profile, the DR-H is now capable of consistently killing enemies in only three shots. This gives it a fantastic TTK, allowing it to challenge the game’s best Assault Rifles.
The only thing holding it back against the Kilo 141 is its recoil, but if you land your shots, you’ll find it’s even better.
The MAC-10 has almost everything you need in a CoD Mobile SMG where it absolutely melts at close-range with a great strafe speed to boot. It doesn’t have the same range potential as the CBR4, but there are few weapons that can challenge it at close-range. Bring the MAC-10 to any small map and you’ll be an unstoppable force.
2. Kilo 141 – Best Assault Rifle in CoD Mobile
The Kilo’s power comes from its accuracy, where you can take on targets at any range with ease. It’s not the fastest killing weapon in CoD Mobile, but players of any skill level can be incredibly accurate with it, no matter the map or mode.
1. CBR4 – Best SMG in CoD: Mobile
If you’re looking for the best gun possible in CoD Mobile Season 6, you can’t go wrong with Season 11’s CBR4. This fast-firing SMG will tear through any enemy you come across, and it’s a favorite in competitive play.
It can be built almost any way you choose, but it’s best suited for smaller range maps such as Shoot House and Hijacked. It may see a nerf soon, so make sure to use it as much as possible in Season 6.
Image Credit: Activision
Best L-CAR 9 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 6
Black Ops 3’s L-CAR 9 pistol has arrived in CoD Mobile Season 6, so here’s everything you need to create the best L-CAR 9 loadout.
CoD Mobile Season 6: To the Skies is here, bringing the fan-favorite Favela map and new weapons to unlock and master. Black Ops 3’s powerful L-CAR 9 pistol is one of these new weapons, so here’s the best L-CAR 9 loadout and how to unlock it.
Call of Duty: Mobile has an absolutely massive arsenal of weapons, most of them coming from previous CoD games. More are added with each seasonal update, such as Modern Warfare’s Oden and Cold War’s MAC-10.
Even more have arrived in Season 6: To the Skies, with Cold War’s KSP 45 and Black Ops 3’s L-CAR 9. This fully-automatic pistol is already shaping up to be one of the best secondaries in the game, so here’s everything you need to create the best L-CAR 9 loadout in CoD Mobile, and how to unlock it in Season 6.
- Best CoD Mobile L-CAR 9 loadout attachments
- Best CoD Mobile L-CAR 9 Perks
- How to unlock L-CAR 9 in CoD Mobile
- Best L-CAR 9 alternatives in CoD Mobile
Best CoD Mobile L-CAR 9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: OWC Ranger
- Stock: Agile Stock
- Laser: 5mW Combat Laser
- Ammunition: Fast Extended Mag A
- Rear Grip: Rustle Grip Tape
The L-CAR 9 isn’t a primary weapon you’ll be running around with constantly, but this CoD Mobile pocket SMG will simply melt enemies at close-range. We’ve built our L-CAR 9 loadout to perfectly complement your primary weapon.
First, we’re kicking off this L-CAR 9 loadout with the OWC Ranger barrel which improves its accuracy, recoil control, and range, making it much more versatile. Next, because you’ll be switching to the L-CAR in a pinch, the 5mW Combat Laser gives it excellent hip-fire accuracy, allowing you to get that quickdraw kill almost instantly.
While the Agile Stock will hurt your hip-fire accuracy slightly, it’s worth using for its incredible sprint-to-fire delay reduction, meaning you’re free to sprint around while carrying the L-CAR 9.
Because this pistol is fully automatic, you’ll want the Fast Extended Mag A to stop it from burning through ammo too quickly. And finally, just in case you need to aim down sight, it’s worth adding the Rustle Grip Tape for faster ADS speed.
Best CoD Mobile L-CAR 9 Perks
- Red Perk: Fast Recover
- Green Perk: Amped
- Blue Perk: Hardline
Fast Recover is a fantastic Perk to use with any CoD Mobile class because you’ll start regenerating health immediately after getting a kill or capturing an objective.
Since you’ll want to get the most out of your L-CAR 9, Amped will allow you to quickly swap between weapons. And finally, Hardline is a great all-rounder because you’ll be earning Scorestreaks much faster.
How to unlock L-CAR 9 in CoD Mobile
While the KSP 45 is unlocked through the Season 6 Battle Pass, the L-CAR 9 is unlocked through the Too Close For Comfort challenges.
- Read more: How to get a nuke in CoD Mobile
Here’s everything you need to do to unlock the L-CAR 9 in CoD Mobile:
- Play 5 MP Matches
- Fire 300 Rounds in MP Matches
- Use Operator Skills 10 times in MP Matches
- Use the Purifier Operator Skill 5 times in MP Matches
- Kill 5 Enemies with any Pistol in MP Matches
There are a couple more challenges to compete after unlocking the L-CAR 9, but you only need to do these first five to permanently unlock the weapon.
Best L-CAR 9 alternatives in CoD Mobile
There are plenty of powerful secondary weapons you could use instead of the L-CAR 9 in CoD Mobile, with the Renetti capable of one-bursting enemies. Or, you can use the .50 GS to one-shot headshot your foes.
Image Credit: Activision
Best KSP 45 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 6
CoD Mobile Season 6 sees the KSP 45 from Black Ops Cold War arrive in the game, here’s our best loadout for the burst SMG.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6 arrived and it’s bringing the KSP 45 from Black Ops Cold War into the mix. Here’s how to make the most of the powerful burst SMG with our best KSP 45 loadout for CoD Mobile.
CoD Mobile loves to take classic weapons and maps from the mainline titles and allow players to enjoy them on the go, and the trend seems to be continuing once again.
Before you head out there and try out the new toy, you’re going to need to know the optimal build. Here’s our best KSP 45 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 6.
- Best COD Mobile KSP 45 attachments
- Best Perks for CoD Mobile KSP 45 loadout
- How to unlock KSP 45 in CoD Mobile
- Best alternative to KSP 45 in CoD Mobile
Best COD Mobile KSP 45 attachments
- Barrel: 10.5″ Task Force Barrel
- Stock: Light Weight Stock
- Underbarrel: Striker Foregrip
- Ammunition: Extended Mag A
- Rear Grip: Rustle Grip Tape
Due to the fact that the KSP 45 is a burst fire SMG, the weapon has surprisingly little recoil, meaning we can focus our loadout on other areas like movement. We kick things off with the 10.5″ Task Force Barrel for a sizeable boost in both range and bullet speed, helping the KSP hold its own at longer distances.
Next, we’ve gone for the Light Weight Stock, Striker Foregrip, and Rustle Grip Tape. These offer buffs to movement speed, both while running and aiming, and ADS speed, allowing for a more aggressive style of play where you really get into enemies’ faces.
Finally, we chose Extended Mag A for an increase in ammo, so you don’t have to worry about running dry and reloading in a crucial gunfight.
Best Perks for CoD Mobile KSP 45 loadout
- Red Perk: Lightweight
- Green Perk: Vulture
- Blue Perk: Dead Silence
Our KSP 45 loadout has revolved around movement, and we think it’s best to double down once again with Lightweight, letting you tear across the map and push the opposing team.
- Read more: Best Oden loadout in CoD Mobile
Even with its three-round burst, it’s easy to burn through ammo quickly which can lead to a quick death. By using Vulture, you can pick up more bullets after each kill, so you can rack up a lengthy killstreak without constantly checking your reserves.
Lastly, since this weapon thrives in close-quarters combat, we recommend Dead Silence to allow you to sneak up on enemies with silent movement.
How to unlock KSP 45 in CoD Mobile
The KSP 45 is unlocked by reaching Tier 21 of the CoD Mobile Season 6 Battle Pass, which also happens to be one of the free tiers. This means you can try out the Cold War SMG without having to splash any cash if you don’t want to.
- Read more: CoD: Mobile Tournament Mode explained
If you haven’t reached Tier 21 by the time Season 6 draws to a close, don’t worry. When Season 7 kicks off you’ll still be to unlock the KSP 45 through an in-game challenge.
Best alternative to KSP 45 in CoD Mobile
The biggest drawback of the KSP 45 is the burst fire rate, which won’t suit everyone’s playstyle. If this is the case for you, then try the MAC-10 introduced back in Season 3.
While it’s far less accurate than the KSP 45, its ridiculous speed of fire makes it a beast at close-range.
For more Call of Duty on mobile, check out everything we know so far about the upcoming release of Warzone Mobile.
Image credits: Activision
JGOD reveals Warzone’s best long-range weapons after Season 4 update
Warzone specialist JGOD has revealed his best long-range weapon picks following the Season 4 update that affected the meta.
FIFA 22 FUTTIES: Release date, promo explained, & player leaks
According to FIFA 22 leaks, the FUTTIES promo will be making its way to Ultimate Team shortly along with some...
Leaked Modern Warfare 2 DMZ mode: Tarkov-inspired gameplay, map, more
CoD leakers claim a third 'DMZ' mode will arrive as part of Modern Warfare 2, so here's everything we know...