CoD: Mobile Season 6 will be bringing a whole new host of content to the popular game for players to enjoy, and we have everything you need to know, including patch notes, release time, and the new Zombies Undead Siege mode.
Season 5 of CoD: Mobile has been an exciting time for the popular Call of Duty game, but it will soon come to an end and be replaced by CoD: Mobile Season 6 that has been revealed to be called The Heat.
This new period of content will bring plenty of new things for players to experience, which means the community will undoubtedly be excited to jump into all of the action when the CoD: Mobile Season 6 The Heat update release time arrives.
With this in mind, here is all the new content CoD: Mobile players can enjoy when Season 6 officially launches.
CoD: Mobile Season 6 The Heat update release time
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6, The Heat, will be released on July 29 at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET / 1 AM BST (July 30).
New CoD: Mobile Season 6 weapons
As with all new CoD: Mobile Seasons, there will be some brand-new weapons for players to enjoy. As part of the Season 6 free Battle Pass, you can unlock the rapid-fire MX9 SMG.
- Read More: Best AS VAL loadout for CoD: Mobile
Continuing the trend of bringing in Modern Warfare weapons, The Heat will see the Rytec AMR Sniper Rifle arrive later in the season. This will likely be unlocked through a challenge, which will be revealed when it arrives.
New CoD: Mobile Season 6 maps
CoD: Mobile Season 6 will also bring two new maps to the extensive roster of fan-favorite arenas.
The first is a Black Ops 2 favorite, Slums, which was loved by the competitive and casual community’s alike. In this map, players fight around a center fountain, and the devs advise you “check those corners.”
And next is a 2v2 Gunfight map from Modern Warfare, Stack. Perfect for “small team tactics,” Stack has players duking it out in a “near symettrical map set in a desert training facility.” You can choose to either immediately challenge the enemies in spawn or push up for more close-range fight.
CoD: Mobile Season 6 Battle Pass rewards
The Season 6 Battle Pass contains several rewards across its free and premium tiers, including new Scorestreaks, weapons, and Operator skins.
Battle Pass rewards include:
Season 6 Battle Pass Free Tiers
- Swarm Scorestreak (Tier 14)
- MX9 SMG (Tier 21)
- AK-47 – Epiphany
- Calling Card – Rugged
Season 6 Battle Pass Premium Tiers
- Rosa — Double Agent
- ICR-1 – Blood Money
- Calling Card – Escape in Style
- New Charm at Tier 1
New CoD: Mobile Zombies Undead Siege mode
Players who jump into the new season will have the chance to experience the new Undead Siege Zombies game mode, which will thrust players into a fight for survival against hordes of the undead.
- Read More: How to play CoD: Mobile with a controller
This mode will release on July 31st, where you must defend your mobile base against wave after wave of zombies. The mode will take place over five in-game days, where you must scavenge for supplies during the day and fight the undead at night.
Undead Siege Themed Event
Alongside the release of Undead Siege, CoD: Mobile will host an event to celebrate the mode later in Season 6. For competing tasks in Undead Siege, multiplayer, and Battle Royale, you can earn rewards such as the FR .556 — Undead Watcher and a Zombified Edward Richtofen Operator Skin.
CoD: Mobile Season 6 Clan Wars and Ranked Series rewards
Both Clan Wars and the Ranked Series modes will be recieving small updates that offer competitors several new rewards.
- Read more: Best PP19 Bizon loadout for CoD: Mobile
The Heat’s Clan Wars and Ranked Series rewards are as follows:
Ranked Series Primary Rewards: CR-56 AMAX – Street Venom (earned at Master I in Multiplayer), and Lerch – Penalty Kick (earned at Master III in Battle Royale).
Clan Wars Primary Rewards: A new Firebreak Operator Skin with equippable aesthetic items and the RUS-79U – Cagebreaker Weapon Blueprint.
Watch CoD: Mobile World Championship in-game
Also, with Season 6 comes the CoD: Mobile World Championships Stage 3: Regional Playoffs. And for the first time, you can actually watch it both on YouTube and in-game. There will also be viewership rewards on offer and we’ll update you when we have more information.
There is no doubt that the arrival of CoD: Mobile Season 6 at The Heat update release will be an adrenaline-fueled time for the game’s passionate community.
For more CoD: Mobile, check out our weapon tier list for the fan-favorite game, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and whether they transfer between games.
Activision’s in-game currency lets players purchase cosmetics for their characters, and we’ve got everything you need to know about CoD Points prices, how to buy them, and all the items you can spend them on.
Call of Duty offers a huge palette of extra goodies you can add to your game, requiring players to spend their own currency named CoD Points to acquire them.
CoD Points can be purchased in-game using the menu systems in games like Vanguard or Warzone or through console marketplaces like the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace.
The gaming landscape has changed over the years with the incorporation of microtransactions and live-gaming services. Many games offer extra content – with cosmetics being a big proponent of this. With Vanguard and Warzone offering special Attack on Titan and Christmas skins as well as unique weapon Blueprints for popular weapons, it becomes easy to see why players would want to spend CoD Points.
- CoD Points Prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points
CoD Points prices
There are different amounts and bundles you can opt for when buying CoD Points that are tailored to different needs.
Some players just need to top up their account with a few hundred points to get the latest bundle. Whereas others need a big restock with the intention of spending many points. The more points you want, the bigger the discounts grow.
Here are the different prices for the various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.31
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.49
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £69.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
You can be very flexible with how you buy COD Points as there are a few different ways to do so. To make sure you’re buying them for the right platform, just double-check with our guide on transferring COD Points across platforms.
There are four ways you can buy COD Points:
- PC players can purchase CoD Points on the Battle.net website
- PS4 & PS5 players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website
- Xbox Series X, Series S, or One players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website
- Select physical retailers stock vouchers and gift cards with a code that players can redeem for CoD Points.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
The stores are available in Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Modern Warfare, so you can kit out your character regardless of your preferred title.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
The good news is that your CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who still have CoD Points in their account from Black Ops Cold War don’t need to worry, as they will automatically be in your account when turning to Vanguard.
What can I buy with COD Points?
Call of Duty’s currency is used to primarily buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and Bundles containing a variety of items.
A Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific are currently in Season 1 at the moment. Both titles are currently running in tandem with each other and share the same Battle Pass.
It features 100 Tiers for players to smash their way through the course of Season 1, and if players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, through leveling up the pass, to get the next one for free.
You can buy the Vanguard & Warzone Season 1 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
The other main content you can buy is a wide range of Bundles and Operator Bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items.
The collectibles you can expect to find are Calling Cards, Emblems, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
Image credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist patch notes: Hacienda, Kilo 141 & PPSH-41
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1 is here, with two new guns, two maps, and plenty of tweaks and improvements.
The new year is well underway, and the first season of CoD Mobile in 2022 is here. Titled ‘Heist,’ Season 1 includes two new maps, two new weapons, and a host of tweaks and fixes to improve your gameplay.
CoD Mobile Season 11 officially dropped on December 17, 2021, bringing festive cosmetics, a new multiplayer map, and Undead Siege.
Even though the patch was filled with content, CoD Mobile fans are already thinking about what’s next. As always, the iOS and Android title is set to restart in the new year with a brand new update.
For the past few weeks, very little has been known about CoD Mobile Season 1 2022, but thanks to some leaked Korean patch notes, we know exactly what to expect when the update drops.
When does CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist release?
The good news is that CoD Mobile Season 1: Heist officially kicks off on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Patches for the game rarely have any downtime, so you won’t have to sit looking at a loading screen. As soon as the update drops, you’ll be able to drop into matches and test out the new items and maps.
Kilo 141 & PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile Season 1 2022
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 will include two new weapons for players to use. First up, Modern Warfare’s Kilo 141 assault rifle joins the game from Modern Warfare. Warzone players will remember this gun well, as it dominated the meta for a period in 2020.
- Read More: How to play CoD: Mobile with a controller
SMG players will also get something new, with the franchise’s classic PPSh-41 also joining the fray. We don’t know how powerful these guns will be just yet, but early test builds suggest the Kilo could be a powerful option.
CoD: Mobile Season 1 2022 new maps: Hacienda and Nuketown Temple
On top of two new weapons, CoD Mobile fans will also get to compete on two new maps, with a Black Ops 4 map joining the action.
- Read More: Best gun in CoD Mobile: Every weapon ranked
Hacienda makes its mobile debut, a fan-favorite map based on a sprawling mansion, complete with an indoor courtyard and vineyard. On top of that, players will get Nuketown Temple, a redesigned version of the classic map to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 New Modes & Battle Pass
The first update of 2022 also brings three new modes, with Heist returning from Black Ops 4, Payout Search & Destroy, and Red Envelope Kill Confirmed, which devs claim is “full of surprises.”
As always, there’s also a new Battle Pass, filled with limited-time cosmetic items to set your Operator apart from the rest.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist patch notes
- New Map – Hacienda
- New Map – Chinese Nuketown
- New Tactical Grenade – Storm Ball
- Creates a spherical barrier at the target location to block the enemy’s gaze.
- Enemies inside the barrier do not recover HP.
- New Game Modes
- Payout Search and Destroy
- Payout Search will be included in Ranked Multiplayer for a limited time.
- Red Envelope Kill Confirmed
- Map Update
- Tunisia: Updated the skylight in the wine cellar, allowing players to throw various props through the skylight.
- Other Updates
- Added a feature where attachments remain equipped when replacing designs.
- Optimized the quality of the MVP kill cam.
- Added a zoom function to the map display when specifying an orbiting laser line.
- Reduced screen freezes and frame drops when using MQ-27 Dragonfire and Hawk X3.
- Balanced the amount of weapon experience gained and account progression in multiplayer.
- Adjusted the acceleration of the M13 to match the weapon running speed.
- Feature Update
- Voluntarily discarding attachments prevents players from acquiring attachments of the same type or of any rank for 30 seconds.
- Reduced the chance of getting unsuccessfully experienced by players when the network environment is poor.
- Expanded display of advanced attachments for spectators.
- Optimized environmental sound effects when the player is in a wild environment.
- Updated text prompt when players exit Battle Royale.
- Gameplay adjustments
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- All pistol weapons except the MW11 will no longer appear in the mod.
- Updated recommendations for custom sniper rifles and gear.
- If you do not have a sniper rifle in your backpack, a custom sniper rifle recommended by the designer will be displayed.
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- New Features
- Warfare mode supports spectator mode.
- Map Optimization
- Adjusted the structure of the Blackout map to optimize overall gameplay and performance.
- Added snow and ice areas to Blackout.
- New weapons
- Kilo 141
- One of the fully automatic assault rifles with longer optics to enhance the headshot effect.
- Moderate damage output, average rate of fire, and a convertible drum magazine.
- This is a low-precision submachine gun that uses a large-capacity drum magazine.
- Charge the enemy with the advantage of non-aimed fire!
- Kilo 141
- New weapon inspection
- Exclusive weapon inspection has been added to some mythical weapons.
- Optimization of combat performance
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Added different types of muzzle fire smoke effects, each muzzle attachment has its own smoke effect.
- Added muzzle heat dissipation smoke effect, and muzzle heat dissipation smoke appears after more than 10 consecutive shots.
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Weapon performance update
- Improved weapon handling.
- Tweaked the grenade throwing behavior model.
- Improved photorealistic site effects.
- Optimized gun shake performance when moving non-aimed fire and aiming fire.
- Clan Wars Update
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- In order to increase the weekly clan credit reward factor and obtain character shard rewards, you must form a team with a clan member in a node competition.
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- Relaxation of entry restrictions
- Players who are new to the clan can also participate in the competition for that week.
- Clans with fewer active players than the matching requirement can also join, but will be deducted based on a decrease in node score.
- Recruit more clan members to prevent your clan from being penalized.
- Stage 3 range damage increase 22-19-16-12 ▶ 22-19-18-12
- Increased first range 8m ▶ 10m
- Tactical reload time 4 seconds ▶ 3.4 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 5 seconds ▶ 4.1 seconds
- First range damage 26 ▶ 28
- Headshot damage ratio 1.2 ▶ 1.3
- Chest damage multiplier 1 ▶ 1.15
- Increased range in the first section 7m ▶ 9m
- Increased range in the second section 13m ▶ 15m
- Tactical reload time 2.3 seconds ▶ 2.1 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 2.8 seconds ▶ 2.5 seconds
- D13 Sector
- Number of shots 3 ▶ 4
- Ammo 1 ▶ 2
- Score Streak
- If you cancel the score streak that you need to deploy by pressing the minimap, you will have to wait a certain amount of time to use the streak bonus again.
- Reduced cooling time after overheating of XS1 Goliath.
- Enhanced Hawk X3’s aiming support.
- Operator Skills
- Increased the Purifier’s rate of fire, direct hit damage and initial number of bullets.
RANKED MATCH UPDATES:
- When a solo player faces a 4-person queue entered as a team, additional Rank Points are earned, and more information can be found in Ranked Rewards.
- New season reset rules for top 5000 players have been adjusted, more details can be found in the Ranked Lobby.
- Starting this season, the rarity of the top 5000 players’ calling cards has been adjusted to Legendary.
- Mismatched composition of pre-formed teams during matchmaking has been mitigated.
- The probability of matching with other teams with the number of players is greatly reduced.
- The matchmaking scope at the beginning of the season will be expanded to accommodate the shortage of top-ranked players.
- Solo players are matched with players of similar or lower ranks.
- Team Deathmatch/Forefront Rank Bonuses are more affected by relative individual performance than match results.
OTHER SYSTEM UPDATES:
- Adjust loadout
- Loadout can be changed during queue.
- Adjust the sensitivity setting
- The gyroscope can be adjusted separately for fire sensitivity and normal state sensitivity.
- Scope precision for red dot sight and holographic sight can be adjusted separately to enhance player operability.
- Update jump control
- Added advanced control options for jumping and climbing motions in settings.
- Players will no longer ride and climb automatically by pressing the jump button when selected.
- A new option allows players to set the jump button to climb by moving the jump button up to avoid accidentally touching it during combat.
- Battle royale Medicine settings
- You can turn off the recommended Medicine setting for Battle Royale HP items, which is enabled by default to prevent item replacement in user shortcut keys.
Image Credits: Activision Blizzard
How to get CoD Mobile’s iFerg, BobbyPlays & HawksNext skins: Release dates & bundles
Here’s everything we know about the iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest Cod Mobile skins. including the release date and bundles.
The CoD Mobile developers are adding content creators iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest as new skins, so here’s everything we know about them, including the bundles and release date.
Three new custom skins will be arriving for players to unlock. Popular CoD Mobile content creators, iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest will receive their own bundles in the handheld title.
Here’s everything we know about these new CoD Mobile skins.
iFerg, BobbyPlays, & HawksNest CoD Mobile skins release date
There are currently no official release dates for the CoD Mobile’s content creator skins. However, some leaks may have revealed when exactly we’ll see these cosmetics arrive in the game.
- Read more: What do Warzone’s in-game alert icons mean?
Here are the leaked bundle dates:
- iFerg CoD Mobile Bundle: January 11 – February 3
- BobbyPlays CoD Mobile Bundle: January 13 – February 5
- Hawksnest CoD Mobile Bundle: January 16 – February 7
The iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest CoD Mobile skins are set to be available throughout CoD Mobile Season 1. You’ll be able to unlock all the bundles at different stages throughout the update.
We’ll keep checking for any announcements of the official release dates for these three skins. Once there are any more developments, we’ll be sure to update this article with that information.
How to get iFerg, BobbyPlays, & HawksNest CoD Mobile Bundles
The iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest skins can be purchased in the store when they finally arrive. You’ll just need to check the in-game shop and spend CoD Points to get your hands on them.
Each content creator will also have their own complete bundle which includes additional cosmetics such as weapon skins and player icons. Leaks suggest that each bundle will have 10 items.
That covers everything that has been revealed about the iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest skins in CoD Mobile. We’ll be sure to update this article with new information as it becomes available.
For more Cod Mobile, check out the best CoD Mobile settings for Multiplayer and Battle Royale and how to play CoD Mobile with a controller.
Image Credits: Activision Blizzard
How to turn off crossplay in Vanguard & Warzone Pacific
Here's what you need to do in order to turn off Call of Duty's Crossplay functionality in Vanguard and Warzone...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 11 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 11 is well underway, but who has dominated the pick rates for Season 11 of Respawn's battle...
How many people play Apex Legends? 2022 player count
Apex Legends is one of the fastest growing battle royales despite its surprise release in 2019. But how many people...