The new year is well underway, and the first season of CoD Mobile in 2022 is here. Titled ‘Heist,’ Season 1 includes two new maps, two new weapons, and a host of tweaks and fixes to improve your gameplay.
CoD Mobile Season 11 officially dropped on December 17, 2021, bringing festive cosmetics, a new multiplayer map, and Undead Siege.
Even though the patch was filled with content, CoD Mobile fans are already thinking about what’s next. As always, the iOS and Android title is set to restart in the new year with a brand new update.
For the past few weeks, very little has been known about CoD Mobile Season 1 2022, but thanks to some leaked Korean patch notes, we know exactly what to expect when the update drops.
When does CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist release?
The good news is that CoD Mobile Season 1: Heist officially kicks off on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Patches for the game rarely have any downtime, so you won’t have to sit looking at a loading screen. As soon as the update drops, you’ll be able to drop into matches and test out the new items and maps.
Kilo 141 & PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile Season 1 2022
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 will include two new weapons for players to use. First up, Modern Warfare’s Kilo 141 assault rifle joins the game from Modern Warfare. Warzone players will remember this gun well, as it dominated the meta for a period in 2020.
- Read More: How to play CoD: Mobile with a controller
SMG players will also get something new, with the franchise’s classic PPSh-41 also joining the fray. We don’t know how powerful these guns will be just yet, but early test builds suggest the Kilo could be a powerful option.
CoD: Mobile Season 1 2022 new maps: Hacienda and Nuketown Temple
On top of two new weapons, CoD Mobile fans will also get to compete on two new maps, with a Black Ops 4 map joining the action.
- Read More: Best gun in CoD Mobile: Every weapon ranked
Hacienda makes its mobile debut, a fan-favorite map based on a sprawling mansion, complete with an indoor courtyard and vineyard. On top of that, players will get Nuketown Temple, a redesigned version of the classic map to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 New Modes & Battle Pass
The first update of 2022 also brings three new modes, with Heist returning from Black Ops 4, Payout Search & Destroy, and Red Envelope Kill Confirmed, which devs claim is “full of surprises.”
As always, there’s also a new Battle Pass, filled with limited-time cosmetic items to set your Operator apart from the rest.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist patch notes
- New Map – Hacienda
- New Map – Chinese Nuketown
- New Tactical Grenade – Storm Ball
- Creates a spherical barrier at the target location to block the enemy’s gaze.
- Enemies inside the barrier do not recover HP.
- New Game Modes
- Payout Search and Destroy
- Payout Search will be included in Ranked Multiplayer for a limited time.
- Red Envelope Kill Confirmed
- Map Update
- Tunisia: Updated the skylight in the wine cellar, allowing players to throw various props through the skylight.
- Other Updates
- Added a feature where attachments remain equipped when replacing designs.
- Optimized the quality of the MVP kill cam.
- Added a zoom function to the map display when specifying an orbiting laser line.
- Reduced screen freezes and frame drops when using MQ-27 Dragonfire and Hawk X3.
- Balanced the amount of weapon experience gained and account progression in multiplayer.
- Adjusted the acceleration of the M13 to match the weapon running speed.
- Feature Update
- Voluntarily discarding attachments prevents players from acquiring attachments of the same type or of any rank for 30 seconds.
- Reduced the chance of getting unsuccessfully experienced by players when the network environment is poor.
- Expanded display of advanced attachments for spectators.
- Optimized environmental sound effects when the player is in a wild environment.
- Updated text prompt when players exit Battle Royale.
- Gameplay adjustments
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- All pistol weapons except the MW11 will no longer appear in the mod.
- Updated recommendations for custom sniper rifles and gear.
- If you do not have a sniper rifle in your backpack, a custom sniper rifle recommended by the designer will be displayed.
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- New Features
- Warfare mode supports spectator mode.
- Map Optimization
- Adjusted the structure of the Blackout map to optimize overall gameplay and performance.
- Added snow and ice areas to Blackout.
- New weapons
- Kilo 141
- One of the fully automatic assault rifles with longer optics to enhance the headshot effect.
- Moderate damage output, average rate of fire, and a convertible drum magazine.
- This is a low-precision submachine gun that uses a large-capacity drum magazine.
- Charge the enemy with the advantage of non-aimed fire!
- Kilo 141
- New weapon inspection
- Exclusive weapon inspection has been added to some mythical weapons.
- Optimization of combat performance
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Added different types of muzzle fire smoke effects, each muzzle attachment has its own smoke effect.
- Added muzzle heat dissipation smoke effect, and muzzle heat dissipation smoke appears after more than 10 consecutive shots.
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Weapon performance update
- Improved weapon handling.
- Tweaked the grenade throwing behavior model.
- Improved photorealistic site effects.
- Optimized gun shake performance when moving non-aimed fire and aiming fire.
- Clan Wars Update
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- In order to increase the weekly clan credit reward factor and obtain character shard rewards, you must form a team with a clan member in a node competition.
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- Relaxation of entry restrictions
- Players who are new to the clan can also participate in the competition for that week.
- Clans with fewer active players than the matching requirement can also join, but will be deducted based on a decrease in node score.
- Recruit more clan members to prevent your clan from being penalized.
- Stage 3 range damage increase 22-19-16-12 ▶ 22-19-18-12
- Increased first range 8m ▶ 10m
- Tactical reload time 4 seconds ▶ 3.4 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 5 seconds ▶ 4.1 seconds
- First range damage 26 ▶ 28
- Headshot damage ratio 1.2 ▶ 1.3
- Chest damage multiplier 1 ▶ 1.15
- Increased range in the first section 7m ▶ 9m
- Increased range in the second section 13m ▶ 15m
- Tactical reload time 2.3 seconds ▶ 2.1 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 2.8 seconds ▶ 2.5 seconds
- D13 Sector
- Number of shots 3 ▶ 4
- Ammo 1 ▶ 2
- Score Streak
- If you cancel the score streak that you need to deploy by pressing the minimap, you will have to wait a certain amount of time to use the streak bonus again.
- Reduced cooling time after overheating of XS1 Goliath.
- Enhanced Hawk X3’s aiming support.
- Operator Skills
- Increased the Purifier’s rate of fire, direct hit damage and initial number of bullets.
RANKED MATCH UPDATES:
- When a solo player faces a 4-person queue entered as a team, additional Rank Points are earned, and more information can be found in Ranked Rewards.
- New season reset rules for top 5000 players have been adjusted, more details can be found in the Ranked Lobby.
- Starting this season, the rarity of the top 5000 players’ calling cards has been adjusted to Legendary.
- Mismatched composition of pre-formed teams during matchmaking has been mitigated.
- The probability of matching with other teams with the number of players is greatly reduced.
- The matchmaking scope at the beginning of the season will be expanded to accommodate the shortage of top-ranked players.
- Solo players are matched with players of similar or lower ranks.
- Team Deathmatch/Forefront Rank Bonuses are more affected by relative individual performance than match results.
OTHER SYSTEM UPDATES:
- Adjust loadout
- Loadout can be changed during queue.
- Adjust the sensitivity setting
- The gyroscope can be adjusted separately for fire sensitivity and normal state sensitivity.
- Scope precision for red dot sight and holographic sight can be adjusted separately to enhance player operability.
- Update jump control
- Added advanced control options for jumping and climbing motions in settings.
- Players will no longer ride and climb automatically by pressing the jump button when selected.
- A new option allows players to set the jump button to climb by moving the jump button up to avoid accidentally touching it during combat.
- Battle royale Medicine settings
- You can turn off the recommended Medicine setting for Battle Royale HP items, which is enabled by default to prevent item replacement in user shortcut keys.
Image Credits: Activision Blizzard
How to unlock Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 has brought the fan-favorite Kilo 141 Assault Rifle, so here’s how to unlock it.
2022’s Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 is finally here, bringing some fan-favorite weapons from the CoD franchise. The PPSh-41 is here with Modern Warfare’s Kilo 141 still on the way, so here’s how you’ll be able to unlock it.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: Heist has arrived, with the first season of 2022 set to bring some fan-favorite weapons and maps to the mobile shooter. The classic WW2 PPSh-41 arrived as part of the Battle Pass, but Modern Warfare and Warzone’s Kilo 141 will arrive soon.
This “reliable full auto assault rifle” is a “shining example of what scenarios assault rifles are generally made for with 4 shots kills and high headshot damage.” It’s set to arrive soon, so here’s how you can unlock it.
How to unlock the Kilo 141 in CoD Mobile
The Kilo 141 will be added to Call of Duty: Mobile during the week beginning January 24, 2022.
The developers confirmed that the Kilo 141 can be unlocked through the Seasonal Challenge – Kilo 141 – Locked & Loaded, which is set to release next week. We’ll be sure to update this piece once we know what requirement you’ll have to meet.
Best CoD Mobile Kilo 141 loadout attachments
- Barrel: YKM Integral
- Stock: No Stock
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Magazine: Large Extended Mag B
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape
Although the Kilo 141 hasn’t arrived yet, CoD Mobile’s developers have given their recommended loadout attachments. This build combines speed and accuracy, allowing you to quickly dart around the map and take the enemies by surprise with the suppressed barrel.
But there will be plenty more builds out there once the gun goes live, so we’ll be sure to update you with the best loadout possible.
You can also check out the best CoD Mobile settings for both multiplayer and battle royale, and how to play with a controller.
Image Credit: Activision
Best PPSh-41 loadout for CoD Mobile Season 1: Heist
Here are all of the attachments and Perks you need to build the best PPSh-41 loadout in Call of Duty: Mobile.
2022’s first Call of Duty Mobile season is here, with Season 1: Heist bringing new maps and weapons to the handheld shooter. The PPSh-41 is the latest weapon to arrive, so we have the best loadout you can run.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: Heist has finally arrived, giving mobile players plenty more content from previous CoD games. One of the standout additions is the PPSh-41, a classic WW2 weapon that’s appeared in numerous Call of Duty games.
CoD Mobile’s developers described it as “fantastic at close quarters and surprisingly decent at medium range combat as well.” We’ve got all of the attachments, Perks, and Equipment necessary to make the best PPSh-41 loadout.
- Best CoD Mobile PPSh-41 loadout attachments
- Best CoD Mobile PPSh-41 Perks & Equipment
- How to unlock PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile
- Best alternatives to the PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile
Best CoD Mobile PPSh-41 loadout attachments
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor
- Barrel: “Banner” Heavy
- Stock: No Stock
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Underbarrel: Resilient Foregrip
The Monolithic Suppressor barrel and “Banner” Heavy barrel will improve the PPSh-41’s range, allowing you to have a much more versatile loadout.
The OWC Laser – Tactical increases your accuracy while aiming and increases ADS speed, while the No Stock attachment further improves your mobility.
Unfortunately, the PPSh-41 has a ton of horizontal recoil, so you’ll find it bounces from side to side – especially when taking on someone at medium range. But, the Resilient Foregrip majorly reduces horizontal recoil, making it much more accurate.
Best CoD Mobile PPSh-41 Perks & Equipment
- Red Perk: Lightweight
- Green Perk: Quick Fix
- Blue Perk: Dead Silence
- Lethal Equipment: Sticky Grenade
- Tactical Equipment: Concussion Grenade
The best Red Perk for a CoD Mobile SMG loadout is Lightweight, which significantly increases your sprint speed. Then, Quick Fix allows your health to regenerate immediately after each kill. And Dead Silence is perfect for stealthily running up on your enemies.
We recommend the Sticky Grenade to damage enemies before you push in, and the Concussion Grenade will almost render them defenseless.
How to unlock PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile
You can unlock the classic PPSh-41 at Tier 21 of CoD Mobile Season 1’s free Battle Pass.
- Read more: How to get a nuke in CoD Mobile
Once Season 1: Heist ends, the PPSh-41 will then be unlocked through an in-game challenge.
Best alternatives to the PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile
There are plenty of viable alternatives to the PPSh-41 in CoD: Mobile. The MX9 is one of the best SMGs in the game and the AS VAL is a close-range Assault Rifle that’s perfect for the confines of multiplayer maps.
For more CoD Mobile, check out the best settings for both multiplayer and battle royale.
Image Credit: Activision
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and whether they transfer between games.
Activision’s in-game currency lets players purchase cosmetics for their characters, and we’ve got everything you need to know about CoD Points prices, how to buy them, and all the items you can spend them on.
Call of Duty offers a huge palette of extra goodies you can add to your game, requiring players to spend their own currency named CoD Points to acquire them.
CoD Points can be purchased in-game using the menu systems in games like Vanguard or Warzone or through console marketplaces like the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace.
The gaming landscape has changed over the years with the incorporation of microtransactions and live-gaming services. Many games offer extra content – with cosmetics being a big proponent of this. With Vanguard and Warzone offering special Attack on Titan and Christmas skins as well as unique weapon Blueprints for popular weapons, it becomes easy to see why players would want to spend CoD Points.
- CoD Points Prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points
CoD Points prices
There are different amounts and bundles you can opt for when buying CoD Points that are tailored to different needs.
Some players just need to top up their account with a few hundred points to get the latest bundle. Whereas others need a big restock with the intention of spending many points. The more points you want, the bigger the discounts grow.
Here are the different prices for the various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.31
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.49
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £69.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
You can be very flexible with how you buy COD Points as there are a few different ways to do so. To make sure you’re buying them for the right platform, just double-check with our guide on transferring COD Points across platforms.
There are four ways you can buy COD Points:
- PC players can purchase CoD Points on the Battle.net website
- PS4 & PS5 players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website
- Xbox Series X, Series S, or One players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website
- Select physical retailers stock vouchers and gift cards with a code that players can redeem for CoD Points.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
The stores are available in Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Modern Warfare, so you can kit out your character regardless of your preferred title.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
The good news is that your CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who still have CoD Points in their account from Black Ops Cold War don’t need to worry, as they will automatically be in your account when turning to Vanguard.
What can I buy with COD Points?
Call of Duty’s currency is used to primarily buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and Bundles containing a variety of items.
A Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific are currently in Season 1 at the moment. Both titles are currently running in tandem with each other and share the same Battle Pass.
It features 100 Tiers for players to smash their way through the course of Season 1, and if players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, through leveling up the pass, to get the next one for free.
You can buy the Vanguard & Warzone Season 1 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
The other main content you can buy is a wide range of Bundles and Operator Bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items.
The collectibles you can expect to find are Calling Cards, Emblems, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
Image credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
5 things Vanguard’s Ranked Play should steal from Halo Infinite
Here are five things Call of Duty: Vanguard's upcoming Ranked Play should steal from Halo Infinite's Ranked Arena.
Apex Legends Anniversary event: Release date, rewards, more
Apex Legends is nearing its third anniversary, and Respawn usually like to celebrate in style. Here's everything there is to...
How to vote for 12th man in FIFA 22 TOTY
Following the reveal of the TOTY squad, Ultimate Team players will get a chance to vote for the TOTY 12th...