Fortnite’s Winterfest event challenges task players with traveling 1,000 meters on a Crackshot Quadcrasher, so here’s where you can find them all on the Chapter 3 map.
A new challenge is added every day of Winterfest and one of these tasks involves players flying 1,000 meters in a Crackshot Quadcrasher – Fortnite’s quad bikes. Here’s where to find all of the Quadcrashers on the Chapter 3 map.
Fortnite Crackshot Quadcrasher locations
There are fourteen Winterfest Quest in total and the latest challenge tasks players with traveling 1,000 meters in the festive-themed Crackshot Quadcrashers.
Thanks to the website Fortnite.GG, we’ve got all 14 Crackshot Quadcrasher locations in Chapter 3.
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 1: Gas Station west of Logjam Woodworks
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 2: North-west of the southern side of Sleepy Sound
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 3: Lakeside building south of Logjam Woodworks
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 4: Building north-west of Loot Lake
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 5: North-east building in Coney Crossroads
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 6: Building east of the Daily Bugle
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 7: On the coast west of Camp Cuddle
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 8: North-east of Greasy Grove, near Frosty Fields
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 9: Gas Station north-east of Rocky Reels
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 10: North-east of the Joneses
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 11: Inside Rocky Reels
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 12: South side of Greasy Grove
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 13: Building east of Butter Barn
- Crackshot Quadcrasher 14: North side of Condo Canyon
All you need to do is travel 1,000 meters once you’ve got your hands on one. You can also use their boost function to fly, which makes this challenge much easier. Just point its nose in the air and hit boost, and you’ll be propelled through the sky.
You’ll get the Snowmando Board Glider for completing seven Winterfest challenges, and you’ll get the Ffrosty Back Bling for completing ten.
For more Fortnite, you can also check out our top five crossovers and collaborations.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Where to find Buttercake Klombos dinosaurs in Fortnite Chapter 3
Fortnite have added the new Klomobo dinosaurs into the game, giving players new ways to move around the map. Here’s where you can find them.
The first Fortnite update of 2022 is here, introducing the Buttercake Klombos dinosaurs to the island. Here’s everywhere you can find them, how to feed them, and how to use them as rotation devices.
Fortnite’s 19.10 update will go down in history as the patch that brought back fan-favorite POI Tilted Towers. The legendary area has been missing from the game since 2019, but finally, players can “drop Tilted” and battle players in the city’s buildings.
Of course, that wasn’t the only thing added in this major patch, with the Buttercake dinosaurs that were teased in the Season 1 promo finally appearing on the island.
You’ll now see the creatures roaming around, but what can you do with them, and where can you find them? Here’s everything you need to know about Buttercake Klombos dinosaurs.
Where to find Klombos dinosaurs in Fortnite Chapter 3
The Klombos are peaceful dinosaurs that can be seen roaming across the map after the January 18 update. Be warned though, they will attack you if provoked, so make sure not to hurt them in the heat of battle.
The good news is that there are at least four Klombos dinosaurs roaming the map at any one time, so you’ll have plenty of chances to see one for yourself.
- Read More: Best Fortnite keybinds and mouse settings
The bad news is that they don’t appear in the same place every match. According to leakers, their positions alter game to game, but your best chance of spotting one is in the northeast corner of the map. Avoid the sandy area in the south, as this has the least number of spawns.
How to feed Klombos in Fortnite
Feeding Klomos is relatively easy. You’ll need to keep a lookout for the new Klomberry consumable item that can now be found on bushes around Fortnite‘s island.
If you’ve upset a Klombo, you can feed it one of these treats to calm it down, then keep giving them to these beasts to gain a reward in the form of items it will spit onto the ground for you.
How to use Klombos to rotate around the map
Using Klombos to rotate around the map is simple. Simply jump on their tail, and run up the back of this creature. Once you reach its head, the dinosaur’s blowhole will shoot you up into the air.
- Read More: How many people play Fortnite?
This can be used to effectively escape from a battle you can’t win, or simply to head towards a different part of the map.
That’s everything we know about Klombos so far, but it’s always possible that these creatures have more hidden talents we don’t know about. Epic may also make changes to them as the season advances, so keep an eye out for new tricks or a different attitude.
Image Credits: Epic Games
Fortnite 19.10 patch notes: Tilted Towers returns, Klomberry item, more
Fortnite’s 19.10 update has finally brought back the fan-favorite Tilted Towers POI, along with the new Klomberry consumable item.
Fortnite’s first patch of 2022 is finally here, bringing back the iconic Tilted Towers POI along with the new Klomberry item.
But the crossovers aren’t the only thing you should be excited about, as the fan-favorite Tilted Towers POI has finally returned for the first time since May 2019. On top of that, players also have a new consumable item in the Klomberry.
Check out the full Fortnite 19.10 update patch notes below.
Fortnite 19.10 update patch notes
Tilted Towers returns in Fortnite 19.20 update
Fortnite shifted to a brand-new map with Chapter 3 and eagle-eyed players spotted a familiar POI under the ice – Tilted Towers.
- Read more: How to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite
Tilted Towers was a fan-favorite location from Chapter 1, offering the perfect action-packed drop spot for high kill games. A version of it returned in Chapter 2 with Salty Towers, but Chapter 3’s version is the real deal.
Tilted Towers can be found in the middle of the map, just below the island’s biggest lake. Tilted Towers has replaced Coral Castle, a change that some Fortnite players are disappointed about.
Along with the exciting return of Tilted Towers, players also have a new consumable item to eat. The Klomberry helps to both heal players and add shields, and players can carry 15 of them at a time.
These berries can be found in Butter Cake Bushes, which can be found scattered randomly around the island.
Fortnite 19.10 update bug fixes
Fortnite’s 19.10 update also brings major bug fixes, so here are all of the Fornite issues confirmed to be fixed in the next game update.
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue – the Quest will be auto-completed for all players
- “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles Not Visible
- Healing while in tent is disabled
- Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save the World
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out everything we know about a leaked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crossover.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to play Fortnite on iPhone & iOS devices with NVIDIA GeForce Now
Fortnite has been missing from the App Store from some time, but here’s how you can play on your iOS devices once again.
Fortnite was removed from Apple’s App Store in 2020 but now there’s a way to play on your iPhone and iOS devices thanks to NVIDIA’s GeForce Now.
Apple and Epic Games were locked in a legal battle surrounding in-app purchases which caused Fortnite to be removed from the App Store and iOS devices in August 2020, and fans haven’t been able to play on their iPhones since.
However, thanks to NVIDIA’s GeForce Now service, Fortnite is set to return to iPhones and iPads.
Here’s how to sign up and play Fortnite on your iOS devices once again.
- How to play Fortnite on iOS
- When is Fortnite coming back to iOS?
- How to link Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
How to play Fortnite on iOS
Fortnite hasn’t been made available on the App Store again, you’ll need to become a GeForce Now member and sign up for the closed beta.
- Read more: Where to find Fortnite telescope parts
Here’s everything you need to do to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad:
- Either register or sign in to GeForce Now (you don’t need to pay for a premium membership)
- Register for GeForce Now’s Fortnite closed beta
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to play.geforcenow.com. Then follow the instructions to add a home screen shortcut
- Keep an eye on your emails for an invitation to the closed beta
- Once you’re invited, you can play Fortnite through GeForce Now
This will stream a touch-friendly version of Fortnite to your Apple device, so you can get back to playing Fortnite on your mobile.
When is Fortnite coming back to iOS? Closed beta start & end date
NVIDIA revealed that Fortnite Mobile’s closed beta will begin rolling out “later in January,” so either during the week of January 17th or 24th.
- Read more: How to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite
As for the closed beta’s end date, NVIDIA said that “we do not have a fixed end date at this time,” so we’ll need to wait on official confirmation.
How to link Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
You can link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts once you’ve joined the closed beta.
Here’s how to link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts:
- Open GeForce Now on Safari
- Go to ‘settings’
- Find the ‘connections’ tab
- Select ‘Epic Games’
- Log in with your Epic Games account
After you do this, your entire Fortnite account will be at your fingertips. And you only need to sign in once, too.
You can also check out Fortnite’s brand-new Battlefield 2042-style tornados and lightning strikes.
Image Credit: Epic Games / NVIDIA GeForce Now
Best OTs 9 loadout for CoD: Warzone Pacific Season 1
Here are the best attachments, Perks and Equipment to use with the powerful OTs 9 SMG in Warzone Pacific Season...
When will Call of Duty games be added to Xbox Game Pass?
After Microsoft's $70 billion purchase of Activision Blizzard, CoD fans are wondering when the franchise will be added to Xbox...
Best Warzone Pacific guns: Every weapon ranked
Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific has over 100 weapons to choose from, so we've ranked every primary gun and counted...