Grand Theft Auto Online has a brand-new collectible following the release of the Los Santos Tuners DLC. Media sticks have been hidden across the city, and if you can find them all, there’s a sweet reward.
With the launch of the Los Santos Tuners DLC, players have yet another collectible to search for, with four media sticks hidden in the city. The good news is that it shouldn’t take you too long to find them, and we’ve got everything you need to grab them for yourself.
GTA Online media stick locations
There are four media sticks to be found across Los Santos. The first can be found by visiting the Nightclub and searching Tony’s Desk in his office. Next, head to the Arcade bar. If you don’t own one, you can visit a friend’s and find one there.
- Read More: How to drift cars in GTA Online
After that, head to the Diamond Casino and go to the roof terrace, while the last one is found at the new Car Meet Warehouse.
Each media stick unlocks a new EP for players to listen to in the media player inside a vehicle.
- Inside a Nightclub, on Tony’s Desk in the office.
- In the Arcade on the bar, opposite the cash register.
- On a table on the roof terrace of the Diamond Casino.
- Near the mod shop area at the Car Meet Warehouse.
GTA Online media stick rewards
Players who find all four will receive the four EPs, a special bonus mix, and a CircoLoco Records in-game t-shirt. You’ll be able to equip the shirt by going to your wardrobe and finding it under Tops and Labels.
The four EPs and the bonus mix will all be found in your media player inside your vehicles, allowing you to pick which one you want to listen to.
Image Credits: Rockstar Games
GTA Trilogy 1.03 update patch notes: Bug fixes & performance improvements
Here are the full patch notes for the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition 1.03 update, which include all the bug fixes and new improvements.
Grand Theft Auto fans found many troublesome issues in the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition, so Rockstar have fixed many of these in a new update, and here are the 1.03 update patch notes.
These problems haven’t gone unnoticed by Rockstar Games who then released an update patch to fix them. It includes various bug fixes and performance improvements on different platforms.
Here are the full GTA Trilogy 1.03 update patch notes.
GTA Definitive Edition fixes on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
Rockstar released the full GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition 1.03 update patch notes on November 30. These include a fix for a bug that would cause rain to appear indoors, along with spelling errors on texture art and signs.
- Read more: When is the GTA Online Fixers update?
Here are the changes in the 1.03 update patch:
- Stability improvements
- Added the cinematic camera, which can be toggled by cycling through the camera modes when in-game
- Fixed a number of misspellings on texture art/signage
- Fixed a number of instances where rain would appear indoors during cutscenes
Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
The Grand Theft Auto III update patch focuses on fixing issues like rain not matching what’s visible during gameplay along with some texture resolution problems and misaligned text in the game.
- Read more: How to survive massive falls in GTA Online
Here are all the changes in the remastered GTA III:
- Adjusted the rain during the Give Me Liberty intro cutscene so it matches what is visible during gameplay
- Improved the resolution of the signs on taxi front doors
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the mansion during the cutscene to the mission Cutting the Grass
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Donald Love’s apartment during the cutscene to the mission Liberator
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Luigi’s Club during the cutscene to the mission Don’t Spank Ma Bitch Up
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Joey’s Garage during the cutscene to the mission Cipriani’s Chauffeur
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Bomb Da Base: Act I
- Fixed an issue where the rain appears underwater when falling
- Fixed an issue where grass could be seen inside Joey’s garage during the outro of the mission Drive Misty For Me
- Fixed an issue where a wall texture near the hospital in Portland appeared incorrectly while driving
- Fixed an issue where pink or black textures would appear on the floor of the Turtle Head Fish Co.
- Fixed an issue in the audio menu where the Dialog Volume slider did not adjust the sample audio being played
- Fixed an issue where UI would overlap the timer when doing taxi or vigilante missions
- Fixed an issue with missing object collision on walls below the Callahan Bridge in Chinatown
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to stretch a two-seater vehicle using the car crusher
- Fixed several camera issues when playing RC missions
- Fixed an issue where misaligned text would appear after delivering to the Import Garage
- Fixed an issue where the mission title would linger on screen too long at the beginning of any mission
- Fixed an issue with texture display on the Staunton Pay ‘n’ Spray sign
- Fixed an issue where the wheels were not connected to the vehicle being worked on by Joey
- Fixed a spelling error on the Deli and Pizza storefront on Staunton Island
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
As with GTA III, the developers have focused on fixing some misspellings on texture art and signs in Vice City. The update patch also fixed a 10 to 15-second pause that would occur when listening to the radio.
Here are all the updates in the remastered Vice City:
- Ad banners added to the sides of the Rumpo, Coach, Benson, and Boxville vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the cutscene at the end of the mission Shakedown would hang as it transitioned back to gameplay
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Publicity Tour
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Alloy Wheels of Steel
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the limo during the cutscene to the mission Two Bit Hit
- Fixed an issue with Tommy’s hands when wearing the Havana Outfit in the mission Shakedown
- Fixed an issue in the mission Cop Land where the mission would fail when the café would blow up
- Fixed an issue where the Diaz mansion had missing textures during the outro to the mission Rub Out
- Fixed a crash at the end of the mission Checkpoint Charlie
- Fixed a crash encountered during the Bloodring Arena Event
- Fixed an issue where texture corruption could be seen on the roads during extended play sessions
- Fixed a 10-second pause when listening to the radio station V-Rock
- Fixed a 15-second pause when listening to the radio station Wildstyle Radio
- Fixed an issue during the cutscene for Supply and Demand where ambient characters were present during the cutscene
- Fixed a hole in the game world near Café Robina
- Fixed a spelling error on the Welcome to Vice City billboard near the airport
- Fixed an error with the Shaft Hot Dog stand logo
- Fixed several texture issues that appeared on island walls
- Fixed an issue where crates could not be destroyed during the mission Gun Runner, preventing game progression
- Fixed an issue where the flamethrower was damaging items behind Tommy
- Fixed a hole in the game world when standing on Tommy’s wardrobe in the Ocean View Hotel
- Fixed an issue where the ramped Packer vehicle textures would corrupt while Tommy is standing in close proximity
- Fixed an issue where corrupt textures would appear on the road if failing the mission Hog Tied
- Fixed an issue where corrupt textures would appear on the road if failing the mission Boomshine Saigon
- Fixed an issue where glass particles would appear oversized when shattering the windows of the Gash Store
- Fixed several texture corruption issues that appeared on the Enforcer police van
- Fixed an issue where the barrel of the minigun did not spin when fired
- Fixed an issue where the main rotor speed of helicopters did not match the rear rotor speed
- Fixed an issue on the minimap where the swimming pool shaped like the Rockstar Games logo was incorrectly reflected on the minimap for Starfish Island
- Fixed a texture corruption issue on traffic lights and foliage when raining on the mainland
- Fixed an issue where the sign was not properly animating on Hyman Memorial Stadium
- Fixed a spelling error on the Mavis Bookstore window
- Fixed a spelling error when the player is busted during the Paramedic missions
- Fixed an issue where Tommy appears small while standing in front of buildings in Little Havana
- Fixed an issue where Lance would be duplicated after restarting the mission Copland
- Fixed an issue where the open graves behind Funeraria Romero were not visible
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
The 1.03 update patch added some alternative walking and running animations for CJ in GTA: San Andreas, depending on his physical fitness. They also fixed some bugs with a few characters’ bodies during certain missions.
Here are the San Andreas updates:
- Introduced cloud cover at high altitude
- Added alternate walking and running animations when CJ is at Max Fat or Max Muscle
- Fixed several issues with grass textures that did not display properly
- Fixed a white outline in Cesar’s hairline during the cutscene to the mission King in Exile
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body in the cutscene to the mission The Meat Business
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body during the opening cutscene to the mission Supply Lines
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Cesar Vialpando
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Wu Zi Mu
- Fixed a save game issue at the end of the mission Blood Bowl
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the mission Dam and Blast
- Fixed a texture corruption issue that occurred after prolonged gameplay
- Fixed an issue where CJ and Big Smoke would get stuck near the end of the mission Just Business
- Fixed a crash that occurred when drowning near the Ocean Beach end of South Bridge
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s face would obscure the camera when looking behind him while riding a quad bike
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s face would obscure the camera when looking behind him while piloting the Hydra in first-person view
- Fixed a crash experienced when retrying a checkpoint during the mission Ice Cold Killa
- Fixed a spelling error on a Mexican food advertisement
- Fixed a spelling error on a guitar store shop front
- Fixed an issue where players were able to purchase cornrows at the barbershop without sufficient funds
- Fixed a missing bridge in the Shady Creeks section of the map
- Fixed a bug where the burger on the Burger Shot sign was not spinning
- Fixed a spelling error on the FleischBerg factory sign
- Fixed multiple issues in cutscenes where CJ’s arms clip through his body while at Max Fat
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Rockshore West Safehouse
- Fixed an issue where the Wasted or Busted screen could be seen when loading an autosave file
- Fixed graphical corruption on CJ’s head and body during the motel sequence of the mission Reuniting the Families
- Fixed an issue where window panes are translucent at the Dillmore gas station during the mission Tanker Commander
- Fixed an issue where tattoos would project out of CJ’s lower arm when he has a muscular body type
- Fixed an issue where raindrops did not appear on the water surface
- Fixed an issue where various map icons, such as mission blips, would pop in and out of the radar while panning and rotating the camera
- Fixed an issue where NPC’s who wear numbered jerseys no longer had a random number overlapping the number 7
- Fixed an issue where the rain was not displayed correctly when flying during rainy or stormy weather conditions
- Fixed an issue with the audio not playing properly when using the changing room at any of CJ’s properties
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s forklift would not act as intended during the mission Robbing Uncle Sam
- Fixed an issue with the shape of the Donut and Nut props at the Tuff Nuts donut shop
- Fixed a spelling error with the storefront Sayonara
- Fixed an issue where the Dodo plane had an inverted nose cone
- Fixed an issue where boat propellers did not spin properly
- Fixed an issue where the minigun barrel did not spin when fired
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect police station sign did not appear in Las Venturas
- Fixed an issue where the wrong prices were appearing on the Burger Shot’s outside menu
- Fixed an issue where CJ appeared too dark when in the 69 Cent store
- Fixed an issue where haircuts would be swapped out with the Caesar haircut anytime CJ wore a hat
- Fixed an issue where the radar would disappear after getting caught in the mission Home Invasion
- Fixed an issue where police cars could clip through the ground
- Fixed an issue where the UFO prop did not rotate at the Lil’ Probe Inn
Xbox One – All Titles
Xbox One users reported that every game in the GTA Trilogy was facing an issue where it would not respond for a while after exiting interiors and players would be prevented from unlocking achievements on other accounts.
- Read more: How to use the Director Mode in GTA 5
Here are the Xbox One fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond for several seconds after exiting certain interiors
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to unlock achievements that other users on other accounts (linked to the same Social Club account) had previously unlocked
PC – All Titles
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to highlight or select Cancel or Confirm using a controller on the Mission Failed! screen
- Fixed a bug where players with special characters in the PC account name were unable to save gameplay progress
- Fixed the in-game layout when playing with an ultra-widescreen monitor
- Fixed an issue where options were not being properly highlighted when hovering a mouse over them
- Fixed an issue where clicking sections in the game menus too quickly would prevent those menu options from being displayed
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select a UI element with a controller if the mouse cursor is already hovering over it
- Fixed an issue where, when in Fullscreen, changing the Resolution setting would briefly show the old resolution value
- Fixed an issue where graphics settings were not saving after restarting the game
That covers every change in the 1.03 update patch for the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition. Hopefully, the game will run much smoother and with fewer issues for players after these changes.
For more GTA, check out which songs have been removed from the GTA Remastered Trilogy and the GTA weekly online update patch notes.
Image Credit: Rockstar Games
Clever GTA Online trick lets you survive massive falls
There is a clever Grand Theft Online trick that you can use to survive falls from extremely high altitudes.
Falling to your death is a frequent risk in GTA Online, but there is a particularly genius tactic that you can use to survive falls from extremely high altitudes in the online multiplayer title.
You’re also in danger of getting killed in different ways, and falling from great heights is a possibility when you take to the skies in a flying vehicle. However, there is a tactic that can help you survive this.
How to survive massive falls in GTA Online
Reddit user ‘aboodfromdiscord’ highlighted this clever GTA Online trick which is meant to help you stay alive after falling into the ocean from high altitudes. In order to make this work, you’ll need to get a parachute.
- Read more: When is the GTA Online Fixers update?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase a parachute from Ammu-Nation
- Use any flying vehicle to reach a high altitude
- Exit the vehicle and deploy your parachute
- Aim for a body of water then press triangle to lose the parachute
You will then ragdoll as you hit the water and this will let you survive the fall. This is especially useful when in a dogfight near the ocean and you need to eject from your vehicle in mid-air.
Many of the commenters pointed out how useful this trick is during aerial battles. “A lot of good pilots can ram you while you’re in your parachute and kill you so this is a good way to prevent that,” wrote one user.
However, you could still be in danger from other threats after landing in the water, such as enemies firing at you. So, you’ll need to think quickly when you’re in a combat situation, but this tactic is still helpful for quick escapes.
Image Credit: Rockstar Games
When is the GTA Online Fixers update: Dr. Dre, start date & leaks
Here’s everything we know about the GTA Online Fixers update, including the start date and return of Dr. Dre.
Some new leaks have revealed that Rockstar will be featuring Dr. Dre in a new GTA Online content update, and here’s everything know about it, including the Fixers update release date.
While GTA 6 has yet to be announced, fans of the Grand Theft Auto series still have plenty of content to enjoy such as the new GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition. Now, Rockstar is bringing some new additions to GTA Online.
Many new activities will arrive in the online multiplayer title when a new update drops, and some leaks point to the return of Dr. Dre in the patch. We’ll go over everything that has been revealed so far.
GTA Online Fixer update start date
At the time of writing, Rockstar Games have yet to give us an official start date, but they often drop updates in GTA Online every Thursday. So, we will probably see it arrive during that time of the week.
While this update patch doesn’t have an official name yet, reliable leaker Tez2 revealed that it has been codenamed ‘Fixers’ which seems to suggest the return of “Tuner-alike contracts.”
This update will serve as a content shake-up to make things a bit more interesting for players when they drop into Los Santos in GTA Online. We will probably see some fun new additions when it arrives.
At the time of writing, Tez2 doesn’t have more exact details about what this content will be. Rockstar Games haven’t provided any information about the Fixers update but we’ll update this piece once we have some official information.
Dr. Dre returns in GTA Online Fixers update
Popular rapper Dr. Dre was a major part of GTA Online’s Cayo Perico Heist and he might now make his return in the GTA Online Fixers update. It’s unclear what role he will play when the patch drops.
Tez2 claims that new “legit” business will be added to the game as part of the update. Since Dr.Dre is involved, this will probably be music-centered and will also include some new contracts.
- Read More: How to get GTA Online Prize Ride for free
It’s worth keeping in mind that Rockstar Games have yet to verify this information, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt until we hear something official. We’ll keep checking for any new developments.
Image Credit: Rockstar Games
FaZe Swagg reveals “2 SHOT” AN-94 Warzone loadout
Here's Warzone content creator FaZe Swagg's AN-94 loadout that had his viewers questioning whether the weapon was buffed or not.
Vanguard devs tease classic “fan-favorite” map to arrive in Season 1
Vanguard Season 1 is set to launch on December 8 and fans are eager to discover which fan-favourite map is...
Battlefield 2042 December 2 Update #3 patch notes: Major bug fixes, hit registration, UI, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update #3, which addresses a ton of issues with the game...