We’re now in Week 14 of Fortnite Season 7, and here’s how you can quickly complete the Legendary Quest that requires you to place Warning Signs on the map.
The final week of Fortnite Season 7 is here, which means that you have a limited amount of time to complete the Battle Pass before Season 8 goes live. Completing Weekly Quests is a great way to get this done.
One of the Week 14 Legendary Quests tasks you with placing Warning Signs somewhere on the map. There are a few different spots where you can do this, and we’ll go over each one of them.
Where to place Warning Signs in Fortnite
You can place Warning Signs at three different points of interest on the Fortnite map for this Legendary Quest. These areas are Misty Meadows, Dirty Docks, and Pleasant Park.
- Read more: How to get the Stuck Emote in Fortnite
Each of these locations has multiple locations for you to place the Signs, but the good news is that you only need to put down four of them in order to complete this Week 14 challenge.
Misty Meadows Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- Near the coffee shop on the north side of the area
- In front of the deli
- At the picnic area next to the clock tower
Misty Meadows is located on the south part of the map and contains three different Warning Signs that you can interact with.
Dirty Docks Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- Outside the brick building at the center of the area
- Outside the warehouse on the northeast corner
- Southwest of the warehouse above
- On the sidewalk near an orange vine
Since this Legendary Quest requires you to place four different Warning Signs, you won’t be able to complete it if you only stop at Misty Meadows. You could also try your luck at Dirty Docks.
- Read more: How to get the Shang-Chi Outfit in Fortnite
This area is located on the east side of Fortnite Island and contains a total of four Warning Signs. You could easily rotate here after jumping from the Battle Bus and complete the Quest quickly.
Pleasant Park Fortnite Warning Sign locations
- On the sidewalk next to the the house on the northeast
- On the sidewalk near the brown house on the east
- Opposite to the white house on the west
There are a total of three Warning Sign locations within the Pleasant Park POI. This area is located on the north part of the Fortnite map, right between Corny Complex and Believer Beach.
- Read more: Fortnite September Crew skin pack
Once you’ve placed four Warning Signs at any of these locations, you’ll have successfully completed this Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Legendary Quest. This will net you a total of 30,000 XP.
For more Fortnite, stay tuned to Charlie INTEL, and check out our guide on the Operation Sky Fire live event countdown.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite GG
Fortnite 19.10 update early patch notes: Downtime, bug fixes & Tilted Towers returns
Fortnite’s next major update is expected to bring back a fan-favorite POI, so here’s everything you need to know about the 19.10 update.
Fortnite is about to receive its first major update of 2022 which is set to bring the high-anticipated return of Tilted Towers, as well as major bug fixes.
But the crossovers aren’t everything you should be excited about, as the fan-favorite Tilted Towers POI is set to make a return in the 19.10 update.
Here’s everything included in Fortnite Chapter 3’s 19.10 update, including its major bug fixes and downtime.
Fortnite 19.10 update server downtime
Epic Games confirmed that Fortnite will enter downtime on January 18 at 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM GMT, with matchmaking disabled 30 minutes before.
- Read more: How to play Fortnite on iPhone & iOS devices
You won’t be able to play or launch the game during this downtime but once it’s over, you’ll be able to drop in and see everything Fortnite’s 19.10 update has brought.
Tilted Towers returns in Fortnite 19.20 update
Fortnite shifted to a brand-new map with Chapter 3 and eagle-eyed players spotted a familiar POI under the ice – Tilted Towers.
- Read more: How to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite
Tilted Towers was a fan-favorite location from Chapter 1, offering the perfect action-packed drop spot for high kill games. A version of it returned in Chapter 2 with Salty Towers but players expect Chapter 3’s to be the real deal.
Epic Games teased Tilted’s return by tweeting “one more sleep” along with a city skyline emoji on January 17, 2022. We’ll just need to wait and see what Epic has in store for Tilted’s return.
Fortnite 19.10 update bug fixes
Fortnite’s 19.10 update is also expected to bring major bug fixes, so are all of the Fornite issues confirmed to be fixed in the next game update.
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue – the Quest will be auto-completed for all players
- “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles Not Visible
- Healing while in tent is disabled
- Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save the World
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out everything we know about a leaked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crossover.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to play Fortnite on iPhone & iOS devices with NVIDIA GeForce Now
Fortnite has been missing from the App Store from some time, but here’s how you can play on your iOS devices once again.
Fortnite was removed from Apple’s App Store in 2020 but now there’s a way to play on your iPhone and iOS devices thanks to NVIDIA’s GeForce Now.
Apple and Epic Games were locked in a legal battle surrounding in-app purchases which caused Fortnite to be removed from the App Store and iOS devices in August 2020, and fans haven’t been able to play on their iPhones since.
However, thanks to NVIDIA’s GeForce Now service, Fortnite is set to return to iPhones and iPads.
Here’s how to sign up and play Fortnite on your iOS devices once again.
- How to play Fortnite on iOS
- When is Fortnite coming back to iOS?
- How to link Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
How to play Fortnite on iOS
Fortnite hasn’t been made available on the App Store again, you’ll need to become a GeForce Now member and sign up for the closed beta.
- Read more: Where to find Fortnite telescope parts
Here’s everything you need to do to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad:
- Either register or sign in to GeForce Now (you don’t need to pay for a premium membership)
- Register for GeForce Now’s Fortnite closed beta
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to play.geforcenow.com. Then follow the instructions to add a home screen shortcut
- Keep an eye on your emails for an invitation to the closed beta
- Once you’re invited, you can play Fortnite through GeForce Now
This will stream a touch-friendly version of Fortnite to your Apple device, so you can get back to playing Fortnite on your mobile.
When is Fortnite coming back to iOS? Closed beta start & end date
NVIDIA revealed that Fortnite Mobile’s closed beta will begin rolling out “later in January,” so either during the week of January 17th or 24th.
- Read more: How to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite
As for the closed beta’s end date, NVIDIA said that “we do not have a fixed end date at this time,” so we’ll need to wait on official confirmation.
How to link Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts
You can link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts once you’ve joined the closed beta.
Here’s how to link your Epic Games and NVIDIA accounts:
- Open GeForce Now on Safari
- Go to ‘settings’
- Find the ‘connections’ tab
- Select ‘Epic Games’
- Log in with your Epic Games account
After you do this, your entire Fortnite account will be at your fingertips. And you only need to sign in once, too.
You can also check out Fortnite’s brand-new Battlefield 2042-style tornados and lightning strikes.
Image Credit: Epic Games / NVIDIA GeForce Now
Where to find Fortnite telescope parts
Here’s how you can quickly complete the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season Quest to destroy and collect telescope parts.
One of the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 Quests tasks you with finding and destroying three telescopes to collect their parts. Here’s how you can get this done quickly.
Fortnite’s Season Quests provide you the opportunity to earn some extra XP that will help you progress through the Battle Pass. Completing them will allow you to unlock items and cosmetic skins.
One of the Chapter 3, Season 1 Quests requires you to find and destroy three telescopes before collecting their parts in a single match. This is easy enough to do if you know where to search.
All Fortnite telescope locations
There are a total of nine telescopes on Fortnite Chapter 3’s island. These are scattered across the map at different locations. You only need to find three before destroying them so that you can collect their parts.
Here are all the telescope locations in Fortnite:
- North of Camp Cuddle
- South of Condo Canyon
- South-West of Coney Crossroads
- North East of the Daily Bugle
- West of Greasy Grove
- North of Logjam Lumberyard
- In Sanctuary
- On a small island north-east of Sanctuary
- On another small island east of Sanctuary
How to destroy telescope parts in Fortnite
Once you find three of these telescopes, simply swing at it with your pickaxe or shoot in order to destroy it. You can then collect the components that fall off them to complete this Fortnite Season Quest.
- Read more: How to find Shield Kegs in Fortnite
Successfully doing this will reward you with 25,000 XP. However, you’ll need to hurry as the Quest will only remain available until January 22, 2022. After that point, you won’t be able to attempt it.
For more Fortnite, check out how to get struck by Lightning in Fortnite and everything we know about Fortnite’s leaked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crossover.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Vanguard players want simple QoL change to improve HUD
Vanguard players are asking for a quality of life change to help better understand what weapon they are picking up...
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team sniping guide: What is sniping, how to snipe & make coins
Sniping players is an easy way to make coins in FUT, so we've made a complete FIFA 22 Ultimate Team...
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and...